Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Order: 1886

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Feb 20, 2015

A third-person shooter set in a steampunk-themed alternate timeline, with a dash of the supernatural. Developed by Ready at Dawn Studios for the PlayStation 4.

LTTP - The Order: 1886 - Monkey leash backpack edition

hednik4am

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I'm to very good at video games. One might say a bit bRad at them. I don't really mind it holding my hand and it telling me where to go. Quest indicator ? Yes please. I'll take that aim assist any day. I enjoy playing the games as much as I do the stories in the games. With The Order it seemed as if I was that 4 year old at the airport their parents had put a monkey leash backpack on. "Here honey this is for your own good". Even the trophies felt forced liek here are some easy golds and you know you want more. I want to have a better idea to find out where a scene will lead to a cut scene. Nonetheless I have enjoyed playing it but it really could have been more

rethla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Awesome game, like you said its more about the story and presentation and less about the gameplay.

Ry_Ry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I'm so glad I waited for Bloodborne instead of just buying this game because what you described is the Resistance Vita game and that was not fun.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.