Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

The Order: 1886

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Feb 20, 2015

A third-person shooter set in a steampunk-themed alternate timeline, with a dash of the supernatural. Developed by Ready at Dawn Studios for the PlayStation 4.

The Concern for The Order is "Real".

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Nags

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Nags

Hey everyone. I had no real intention of buying this game in the first place. But I'm actually, totally, really concerned about this game and I can't seem to stop talking about how much I hate it. I could focus my positive energy into things that make me happy or productive, but instead I use my anonymity to conceal my real agenda. I have every console and a PC though, so that means you can trust me.

I'm just like you. I work hard everyday and when I come home I expect everything to be cherry-picked to support the narrative that supplements my view. Sure, there will be exceptions, that doesn't make me a hypocrite though. I'll just derail any thought process by jabbing at the flaws of another, thus conducting the flow away from any validity.

Really though, I am CONCERNED.

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By LiquidPrince

It's just console wars nonsense. Most people have yet to even play it, and even if they did they would still hate on it. The coming of the new generation of consoles also brought with it a new generation of teenagers who could only afford one console, and in order to validate themselves they go about bashing anything from the other camp.

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

Must there be like 5 threads going at once talking about this game? In a few hours there's going to be the review and QL too, each with their own independant comment sections, splintering the discussion even further and resulting in what is likely to be yet another internet shitstorm of everybody having to constantly keep repeating themselves to try and be heard.

Vahleticar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Vahleticar

Shitstorm Wooooo!

chrissedoff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's just console wars nonsense. Most people have yet to even play it, and even if they did they would still hate on it. The coming of the new generation of consoles also brought with it a new generation of teenagers who could only afford one console, and in order to validate themselves they go about bashing anything from the other camp.

Projection.

71Ranchero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

The Order 2 is even fucking worse guys. I am going to cancel my pre-order and then pre-order it again out of protest. These developers need to be taught a lesson!

Sergio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

There are other threads about this. Mods should really start locking the extra ones and direct people to post on just one.

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

Stop posting garbage.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.