Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Tom Clancy's The Division

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Mar 08, 2016

An online-only open-world shooter-RPG from Ubisoft Massive set in a chaotic New York City that is wrought by disease.

Free Gear and "Agent Intel" from the Official The Division site UPDATE: (More Free Gear found)

StephenTyler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By StephenTyler

I am not sure if this has been previously posted (or old news), I looked but could not find anything related so figured I would post in case.

You can get 4 free gear sets from the Division site, and also downloadable PDF Agent Intel. From the main page go to the menu and select "Agent Intel", it will have you do a few "missions" and will unlock the Intel. And should show "Redemption" where you get the code for the Gear Sets.

NOTE: Some content seems like it is on a time-locked basis, I still cannot get two of the Intel cards and just noticed "mission 3" opened for me, but "mission 4" (gear Bag) is still locked. The content may be trivial, but either way if you are at all interested in this game, its worth the few minutes and kinda cool.

Oh and you can watch the short film from the site too.The Division Agent Intel Link

"AGENT ORIGINS REDEMPTION Redeem your code to unlock your 4 free Division Agent Gear Sets, inspired by the YouTube video series."

"unlock your 4 Free Division Agent Gear Sets inspired by the video series! Each gear set will give your in-game Division Agent a unique look and includes skills that will help you take back New York!"

UPDATE: Just did "Mission 3" and it was a cool little mini "put together your best weapon with mods". Unlocked excerpt from the companion book.

UPDATE 2: I happened to login to Ubisoft Club (erggg), but noticed a reward under The Division I guess since I played beta. It unlocked free and gave:

"Ubisoft Club 'Go Bag'Adds a collection of essential items to the Rewards Claim Vendor, perfect for the recently activated Agent. Gives you; 3x Medkits, 500 Credits and assorted basic crafting materials to get you started."

ClubUBI Rewards

Shivoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

The "Go Bag" should be something unlocked for everyone (to get us all used to using that system so we can spend son uPlay/Club points). All the current rewards:

Loading Video...

I think the Agent Intel and stuff is region-locked. My EU Ubi account just gets "You are not eligible for this promotion!" when trying to unlock them and the YouTube playlist for the live action videos is from the "Ubisoft US" account. Hopefully there is another way for Euro players to unlock that stuff. Also that entire Intel thing only exists on the US site, the EU pages are completely different.

I did quite enjoy the live action videos. They're pretty well done for what looks to be a very small scale production (by "internet video" teams - assuming that delineation has any meaning in 2016) and if Ubi are using some of that PR budget to pump into independent video teams then that's pretty cool.

whur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There's a free weapon skin here if you haven't grabbed it yet:

http://tomclancy-thedivision.ubi.com/game/en-GB/fb-redeem/

Avatar image for deactivated-66361f5b4a584
    deactivated-66361f5b4a584

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If you scroll down the objectives page you can play the older objectives.

Strife777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Also, just in case, if you bought the season pass/gold edition, you get everything, so you don't have to worry about any of that.

hugh_jazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The personality test had a case where an assailant had taken someone hostage, and you had to choose your preferred way of dealing with it; combat or negotiation. Pisses me off, 'cause I'm pretty sure this game is going to offer players one of those options and not the other.

StephenTyler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By StephenTyler

@whur: Thank you (about the free skin)!

Also I found on the Agent Intel that you get a card determined by what you answer. But you can modify the link to get them all. Not sure if Ubi cares but just a pdf file. For example change the below link to cycle through the pdfs.

http://static9.cdn.ubi.com/resource/en-US/game/tomclancy-thedivision/game/caa-reward-1c.pdf

Change caa-reward-1c.pdf at the end to caa-reward-1a.pdf caa-reward-1b.pdf etc

I still do not have mission 4 open, maybe closer to release. About the season pass, I really liked the last beta but before I spend another $40 for content I want to make sure its worth it (cough...Destiny prior to Taken King...cough)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.