Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Tom Clancy's The Division 2

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Mar 15, 2019

An online-only open-world shooter-RPG sequel to The Division.

Trying to organize a time frame for a raid group

ChibiKillstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By ChibiKillstick

So 8 players is a lot of people to get into a group for a thing, and I'm not ready to wade into reddit waters. Is anyone interested in trying to set up a time that we can meet up and at least see this raid? Personally, even if we don't finish it I want to see what this thing looks like past the entrance.

Right now me and a friend are looking to maybe put a group together on a Friday anytime after 5pm Eastern time. No pressure if your build isn't perfect or if you dont want to use a mic, we just want to see some of this endgame content.

Forgot to say I’m playing on PC: Zenian545

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 16

Just as a side question: I've read an article that apparently no one on console has beaten this raid yet - apparently the best group out there were able to take down the first boss but it took them 4 hours to do so.

Seems kind of fascinating because surely they had tested this internally with both console and PC players. From what I read on Kotaku if I remember correctly the raid was beaten on PC about 5 hours after it was opened, and by absolutely no one on either console as of this morning.

ChibiKillstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Yeah I read that too, it seems ripe for some kind of balance update or else I wouldn’t be surprised if there was some kind of critical difference between the console and pc versions someone hasn’t found out yet.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.