Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Oct 13, 2009

Nathan Drake returns to find the lost secret of Marco Polo, in this sequel to the 2007 sleeper hit Uncharted: Drake's Fortune.

Anyone out there?! Hello?!

• 54 results
    Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#51  Edited By Yummylee
    @Pessh said:
    " Anyone playing now? "
    I would be but it turns out my little shit of a brother doesn't know how to look after his game discs.... looked like a cat threw up over it. I cleaned it up but it still won't response to my PS3 >=/
    Pessh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#52  Edited By Pessh
    @Abyssfull: lmao
    Bloodgraiv3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 9

#53  Edited By Bloodgraiv3

Isn't there a player counter at the bottem corner? 
    Last I saw there was like 90000 people. 
    Keeng

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

#54  Edited By Keeng

Come the fuck on. I swear, this community some times... I play Uncharted 2 online almost literally every day. There are ALWAYS people online, at all times of day, no matter what. Weekends, holidays, whatever. I've been there for it all and there are always players. Literally, always. I know I'm repeating myself but this random, ignorant bashing of the game is getting to me. Also, the load times in between matches are about 6-15 seconds for non-DLC maps and less than 8 seconds for DLC (because those load off the HDD). And what's more, they were never long. Jesus, people. 

On a lighter note. I am definitely down for some Uncharted 2 TNT...if I'm not at work. It's my favorite game and if I'm home, I'll probably be playing it anyway. We should organize some sort of community night for it, if we have enough interested people. Seriously, it's a great game.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.