Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Oct 13, 2009

Nathan Drake returns to find the lost secret of Marco Polo, in this sequel to the 2007 sleeper hit Uncharted: Drake's Fortune.

Gametrailers botch their Uncharted 2 review.

• 60 results
    Griddler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 15

#51  Edited By Griddler

I saw it and noticed the so called 'spoiler'. I don't care, it was pretty obvious to me that something like that would happen in the game anyway.

Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#52  Edited By Jayge_

Shane Satterfield or whatever is a bitch. Just saying. Little hunchback is always annoying on Bonus Round.

ZombieHunterOG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#53  Edited By ZombieHunterOG

i just watched the review and all i can say is that A: Not that big of a spoiler  
    B: it made me want the game 

skidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#55  Edited By skidd

GS just posted their review, got a 9.5. They also kinda included a bit of a spoiler of sorts (in the first 3 seconds), if you count what kind of enemies you'll be fighting. Game looks great though

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#56  Edited By Yummylee

Too late for me, watched it soon as the thing was posted :'(

With the stories like in Uncharted it probably wouldn't be too unpredictable anywhoo, espeically going by the, sort of, twist with the original concerning Sully....still..would of liked to found out such an obvious story plot device by myself =/

handlas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#57  Edited By handlas
    @Rhaknar: Ya...but listen to what they have negative to say about the game.  Compare that to games that they give higher scores to and there is obvious bias.  I won't name a certain game but this game had laggy as hell MP and yet that was not mentioned in their review.   But even minor little thing for this game is hammered over and over.  Count how many times they say Uncharted 2 is unoriginal.  

Just sayin...it's so obvious to me and others.  Not every thing is fanboy shit when you can clearly see the bullshit.  The game is as good as bought so I have nothing to care about what the game scores.  I just like to see the devs get credit where credit is due.   Luckily Naughty Dog, for the most part, has gotten it.
    JoelTGM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#58  Edited By JoelTGM

It's not much of a spoiler though because it happens so early on.  After like an hour of playtime you'll be passed it and will wonder what all the fuss was about.

mordukai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By mordukai
    @DOUBLESHOCK said:

" It's not much of a spoiler though because it happens so early on.  After like an hour of playtime you'll be passed it and will wonder what all the fuss was about. "

Probably but a spoiler is a spoiler, even a minor one. I don't have anything against spoilers in reviews but I do have a HUGE problem when it contains reviews but the web makes no mention of that and does not give you the slightest warning just because they don't want to hurt their hit count. Thats unprofessional, Think I am still wrong then go watch the first few seconds of the Uncharted 2 Quick Look and see how real professionals work.  

I also read that the gamespot review had a spoiler in right at the first few seconds to which one of the admin apologized later on and said they are working to correct that. AT least my complete distain for GS saved me from watching that video review. 
    TheHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#60  Edited By TheHBK

Who the fuck cares.  I doubt anyone really cares what the fuck happens.  Doesn't seem to me that this plot is worth following.  Its not like it was Half-Life 3 or something.  The game is great for the gameplay, the story is not a strong suit, even though the characters are great. Except for Drake.  I feel like they try really hard to make him a witty nice guy.  Fuck that, i want Indiana jones or something.  A real man.  not this bitch.
    Anyway, play the game, fuck the story.  My motto for most of these games.
    Although if you spoil Half-Life or any game with a good story, you should have your balls ripped off.
    What i thought this thread would be about was how GT gave the game a 9.3 which made all the fan boys sucking the dicks of the guys at Naughty Dog cough and scream.

handlas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By handlas
    @TheHBK said:
    " Who the fuck cares.  I doubt anyone really cares what the fuck happens.  Doesn't seem to me that this plot is worth following.  Its not like it was Half-Life 3 or something.  The game is great for the gameplay, the story is not a strong suit, even though the characters are great. Except for Drake.  I feel like they try really hard to make him a witty nice guy.  Fuck that, i want Indiana jones or something.  A real man.  not this bitch. Anyway, play the game, fuck the story.  My motto for most of these games. Although if you spoil Half-Life or any game with a good story, you should have your balls ripped off. What i thought this thread would be about was how GT gave the game a 9.3 which made all the fan boys sucking the dicks of the guys at Naughty Dog cough and scream. "
    well you are just a bucket of sunshine

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.