Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Amplitude

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Jan 05, 2016

Harmonix is going back to its roots and producing a new Amplitude for PS3 and PS4.

Problems with Amplitude backer codes?

Lucifunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Lucifunk

Just curious if anyone else was having issues. They started issuing PSN credits today to backers at I believe it is $35 levels and higher. It's a $20 credit and I guess in someone's idea of a joke, they issued them in 10 $2 codes (lol) but whatever, it all spends the same. Unfortunately of my 10 codes, 4 of them won't redeem on Sony's site. Has anyone else had any issues? I sent them a message on Kickstarter, and worst case scenario it's 8 bucks, whatever, but I'm just curious if I'm unlucky or is Harmonix unlucky and lots of people are having the same problem.

Avatar image for thelastgunslinger
    thelastgunslinger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

It seems that a lot of people are having the issue where 4 of the codes are invalid, myself included. Harmonix has said to contact them via Kickstarter's message service and they'll work on resolving in the issue. The updated FAQ is here.

Lucifunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Man someone is going to have a rough morning at HMX support. I'm sure everyone will be totally understanding and polite to the poor guy manning emails. ;)

Punched

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Punched

If you gave them $35, they give you $20? That's kind of weird.

Avatar image for thelastgunslinger
    thelastgunslinger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

@lucifunk said:

Man someone is going to have a rough morning at HMX support. I'm sure everyone will be totally understanding and polite to the poor guy manning emails. ;)

I received a reply from them on Kickstarter asking specifically which codes didn't work and letting me know it's being addressed. So progress is being made!

Bezerker85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Wow, I just read the email that everyone who was sent codes was just sent new ones regardless of if the old ones worked or not. I already redeemed the previous 10 codes w/o issue so it looks like I'm getting $44 instead of $22.

Lucifunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Lucifunk

Yeah they totally made good the next day. I think I wound up with approximately $37ish and I pledged $40. I kind of feel bad.

jeff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

I bet all these codes came from the huge stack of "free Rock Band DLC song" cards they were tossing out at one of our PAX panels a year or two back. Can't think of any other reason they'd give out 10 $2 codes. So that means they probably had to scan them all in and hope that OCR got it right and that they weren't sending out the same code to multiple people and all sorts of other insanity. I could be wrong! But that's my guess!

(six of mine didn't work)

datarez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

Five of mine didn't work in the first batch and all 10 worked in the 2nd. I was pretty surprised that they were just giving them away. At first I thought they were giving us these to buy the game with but that's still going to be another code down the line.

Dayve86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I only backed at the basic get the game level and I live in Canada and they still sent me codes the first time. Some must have gone out by mistake.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.