Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Anarchy Online

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released Jun 27, 2001

Anarchy Online is a MMORPG that takes place 30,000 years in the future on a planet called Rubi-Ka. The game has multiple professions and breeds to choose from. The world is very large with thousands of players.

Does the bomb care?

xymox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By xymox
    Smitatoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Smitatoe

i am, it looks sweet and my system will run it without a fault.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#3  Edited By jakob187

The environments look great.  Now, let's see some character details.  It still amazes me how long this MMO has been around.  I don't understand how some people think that Age of Conan is gonna fall flat and go nowhere when AO has been around for so damn long.

xymox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 8

#4  Edited By xymox

Indeed, would really like to see some character details. Would be cool if they stole the character editor from conan. Although that probably wouldn't fit with the whole futuristic dystopian setting where everyone has to be part of the same mold. Tall, Short or Medium.
    Yeah, and to think AO actually had an "end" planned in the beginning.

edit: to thing? fixed

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.