Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Animal Crossing: Wild World

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Nov 23, 2005

Animal Crossing: Wild World is the Nintendo DS sequel to 2003's Animal Crossing, a life-style simulation game in which a human character fishes, catches bugs, and furnishes a house in a constantly-shifting neighborhood of animals.

Photoblog: Animal Crossing Playing Cards from Club Nintendo.

recroulette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 11

Edited By recroulette

My latest delivery from Club Nintendo

I'm definitely a Luigi
     I'm definitely a Luigi

Hello ladies and gents, it's time for another photoblog! (I'd call it a picture-blog, but it doesn't quite have that ring to it, you know?) The subject for this one is a deck of playing cards I received from Club Nintendo. If you aren't familiar with Club Nintendo, basically you register Wii and DS games you purchase, and then take surveys about them. "Why did you buy this game? Would you recommend this game to someone else? Are you more of a Mario or a Luigi?" 

Those are all example questions.    For every game you register and take a survey about, you get COINS! SHINY GOLDEN BEAUTIFUL COINS! You can use these coins to redeem for random Nintendo stuff, like screensavers, terrycloth towels and DS games. Today I am showcasing this deck of playing cards I got for 500 coins. This isn't just a regular deck of playing cards, it is based on Animal Crossing: Wild World, a game I spent way too much time on back in the day. (Note to Nintendo: New Animal Crossing for 3DS please)

It comes in neat packaging, and each card has a character from the game on it. And the cards are very nice. The art on the cards is of very high quality (it is way better than the scans). If you've ever played Animal Crossing, you know that there are an insane amount of animals you can meet in that game. So of course you probably won't know everyone on all of these cards. This also means you won't see all of your favorites. (The omission of Redd is a disappointment. I love that crazy fox.) But looking through these, you will probably feel some nostalgia, and some of these might even bring a ear to ear grin across your face (ROVER!) So, here we go, scans of all of the cards. Enjoy!

Five observations after seeing this cards.

1. I like the cards with two characters on them, but did Tom Nook's kids deserve their own card? I think a bribe was involved.
    2. A rabbit dressed as a ninja named Snake. My sister actually had this one in her town, pretty neat I must say.
    3. The six of spades, fucking ROBOT FROG!
    4. Some of these names are horrible. But Kapp'n is probably the most brilliant name in the series.
    5. The Blanca card is just amazing. If you don't remember, she would randomly show up in your town, and let you draw HER FACE!

That's all for today. As Christmas approaches, I'll be sure to have more random stuff to show off to you all. Thanks for reading!

recroulette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By recroulette

I'm definitely a Luigi
     I'm definitely a Luigi

Hello ladies and gents, it's time for another photoblog! (I'd call it a picture-blog, but it doesn't quite have that ring to it, you know?) The subject for this one is a deck of playing cards I received from Club Nintendo. If you aren't familiar with Club Nintendo, basically you register Wii and DS games you purchase, and then take surveys about them. "Why did you buy this game? Would you recommend this game to someone else? Are you more of a Mario or a Luigi?" 

Those are all example questions.    For every game you register and take a survey about, you get COINS! SHINY GOLDEN BEAUTIFUL COINS! You can use these coins to redeem for random Nintendo stuff, like screensavers, terrycloth towels and DS games. Today I am showcasing this deck of playing cards I got for 500 coins. This isn't just a regular deck of playing cards, it is based on Animal Crossing: Wild World, a game I spent way too much time on back in the day. (Note to Nintendo: New Animal Crossing for 3DS please)

It comes in neat packaging, and each card has a character from the game on it. And the cards are very nice. The art on the cards is of very high quality (it is way better than the scans). If you've ever played Animal Crossing, you know that there are an insane amount of animals you can meet in that game. So of course you probably won't know everyone on all of these cards. This also means you won't see all of your favorites. (The omission of Redd is a disappointment. I love that crazy fox.) But looking through these, you will probably feel some nostalgia, and some of these might even bring a ear to ear grin across your face (ROVER!) So, here we go, scans of all of the cards. Enjoy!

Five observations after seeing this cards.

1. I like the cards with two characters on them, but did Tom Nook's kids deserve their own card? I think a bribe was involved.
    2. A rabbit dressed as a ninja named Snake. My sister actually had this one in her town, pretty neat I must say.
    3. The six of spades, fucking ROBOT FROG!
    4. Some of these names are horrible. But Kapp'n is probably the most brilliant name in the series.
    5. The Blanca card is just amazing. If you don't remember, she would randomly show up in your town, and let you draw HER FACE!

That's all for today. As Christmas approaches, I'll be sure to have more random stuff to show off to you all. Thanks for reading!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.