Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Antichamber

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released Jan 31, 2013

A first-person exploration/puzzle game set within a boldly-colored world with a focus on non-euclidean geometry and optical illusions.

Start of my Antichamber LP

This topic is locked from further discussion.

TheFreepie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TheFreepie

I just started an LP of this game because I think it's a really great game to record your unique experience playing it :) My hopes are that there won't be a point where I won't know what to do and I'll just run around aimlessly. Anyone who's got further into the game able to tell if that's a problem you run into?

kentobi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By kentobi

I think I'm at the point where you need a second gun. I think. I hitting a lot of puzzle dead-ends that I don't think I can solve just yet. Like 1:30 in or so.

irrelevantjohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

#3  Edited By irrelevantjohn

Uhh dude. This is considered self advertising and maybe youtube spam. This might be locked soon by a mod.

TheFreepie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By TheFreepie

@IrrelevantJohn: Quoting the thread related to YouTube video spam

If you are an existing member of our community and put together a video about a game and attach it to the correct forum, this is probably fine to share as long as it doesn't get out of hand.

This is the correct forum and I have posted a subject for discussion as well as the video, however if a moderator considers it spam I won't take offence :) I did look through the rules etc first though and didn't see a problem with this.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.