Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

APB Reloaded

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Jun 29, 2010

Better known as the free-to-play "APB: Reloaded", APB is a MMO third-person shooter by the developers of Crackdown. Players choose between the hard-boiled law enforcers or the feared criminals as they try to stop the opposing faction's objectives.

Giant Bomb Squard Logo

Jams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Jams

UPDATED: I added more detail to the bomb because I saw a tattoo some one else did in another thread and i wasn't happy with my bombs chili shaped mouth. I don't have access to the bended rectangle that I'd need to get it just right, but for now this looks better. Added in some details and even some flair. I don't know how to transfer them, but if anyone know how and wants them, just let me know in. My in game name is Baldur.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
    DDhanez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By DDhanez

Looks nice dude, good job !

Avatar image for deactivated-58c3985c661d1
    deactivated-58c3985c661d1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 3

very nice, way to represent :D. the "r" in the title really threw me off.

DeviantJoker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By DeviantJoker

Hah. I'm only mildly keeping an eye on APB - but the designs given for the GB Squad look pretty bad ass! If I joined, I'd definitely sport some of these tats. Nicely done!

Jams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Jams
    @arab_prince said:
    " very nice, way to represent :D. the "r" in the title really threw me off. "
    haha I didn't even notice that.
    Avatar image for origina1penguin
    Origina1Penguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6  Edited By Origina1Penguin
    @jams: I have to remake my GB logo. The open beta one got wiped. I only know how to auction designs, so if you find out how to just send them, let me know too. Do you know if designs can be shared across all of your characters?
    JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

#7  Edited By JJWeatherman

lol, nice work duder. It looks like a methed-out version of the bomb.

jeff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

#8  Edited By jeff

How the heck do you even change clothes? I was given the impression that you could do it at the ammo vending machines in the social district, but I can't put on any of the pre-order bonus items that are in my locker. Confusing!

EpicSteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 89

User Lists: 11

#9  Edited By EpicSteve

Does the game allow you to share clothing?

Jams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Jams
    @Jeff said:
    " How the heck do you even change clothes? I was given the impression that you could do it at the ammo vending machines in the social district, but I can't put on any of the pre-order bonus items that are in my locker. Confusing! "
    I think it might unlock after a certain level. There are so many things that they don't tell you, it's easy to miss something.
    Origina1Penguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Origina1Penguin
    @Jeff: The vending machines let you change outfits that you already created at clothing kiosks. I think those are the purple-colored ones. They'll have a T-shirt logo on them. Once you find one of those in the social district, it's pretty self-explanatory.
    jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#12  Edited By jakob187
    @Jeff: You close the game out and load up that lifetime subscription to STO, Jeff.
    Mitch0712

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Mitch0712

Okay everyone, you can duplicate symbols in your locker. Your locker is accesed at the vending machines or when in the Sell menu with contacts.  When in your locker, you can select symbols that aren't or haven't been equipped before and Duplicate them.  It's free to dupe symbols, i think it costs money to refurbish clothing and weapons though.  And you can't duplicate someone else's work.  Then send the items through mail or sell them.   

@Jeff:  You need to get your pre-order items from the contacts found in the Social District. They're free to buy so no worries.  Then you go to the purple kiosks for Wardrobe and edit your appearance.

landon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#14  Edited By landon

Giant Bomb, represent!

Origina1Penguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Origina1Penguin

Alright, instead of going to bed like I should have done, I made my GB logo again. For some reason, I couldn't get a capture of the design page, but here's the Giant Bomb Squad logo I made on a hoodie and on a car: 

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
    Full size picture links: 1 & 2
    Jams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Jams

Damn that is nice. I find it kind of funny how many talented people are playin APB. I see so many professional looking logos and sounds its crazy.

RipTheVeins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By RipTheVeins
    @jams: Honestly the editing is the only part that I'm interested in.  If they were to sell just the character/vehicle creator for like $10 I'd buy it in an instant. 
    Jams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Jams
    @RipTheVeins said:
    " @jams: Honestly the editing is the only part that I'm interested in.  If they were to sell just the character/vehicle creator for like $10 I'd buy it in an instant.  "
    Well you can buy it for $50.00 and just play that. You don't actually have to pay monthly to play in the social district. You can even earn money by selling your creations in game (can't get into detail on that because I don't know how). 
    Origina1Penguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Origina1Penguin
    @jams said:
    "You can even earn money by selling your creations in game (can't get into detail on that because I don't know how). "
    You have to duplicate the item with the "edit item" button, refurbish it if you've worn it, and go to a green kiosk (marketplace). There is an "add item to auction" button at the bottom of the marketplace screen. You set RTW Points or in-game currency values for starting bid and buy price. It's too bad there isn't a rating system because it's impossible to sell anything among all the crap. You have to just to stumble upon something great, then you can filter results by just that person's creations.
    Mitch0712

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Mitch0712
    @jams said:
    " @RipTheVeins said:
    " @jams: Honestly the editing is the only part that I'm interested in.  If they were to sell just the character/vehicle creator for like $10 I'd buy it in an instant.  "
    Well you can buy it for $50.00 and just play that. You don't actually have to pay monthly to play in the social district. You can even earn money by selling your creations in game (can't get into detail on that because I don't know how).  "
    In the market place, you could create cool looking things for sale and choose to require people to purchase it with in-game money OR RTW points which are used for gametime.  The RTW points are what you're referring to as "money" right?
    CowMuffins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#21  Edited By CowMuffins
    @Jeff: Please say you're on LaRocha...
    Avatar image for themustachehero
    TheMustacheHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By TheMustacheHero
    @Jeff said:
    " How the heck do you even change clothes? I was given the impression that you could do it at the ammo vending machines in the social district, but I can't put on any of the pre-order bonus items that are in my locker. Confusing! "
    In the social district there's kiosks, there's a purple colored one with a T-shirt on it called the "Wardrobe" that's where you can change clothes. Also, in order to get your pre-order items you have to "buy" them from one of the mission vendors. So you go to them, click buy then it should default to buying weapons. Click the drop down menu at the top and select clothes....Voila! The pre-order stuff is there and it costs $0.00 so you're good to go.
    Dejkrigeren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Dejkrigeren

This reminds me that I should get back into APB, it's just a shame that I didn't take any screenies during the beta, my char was pretty sweet, it had random flames and everything.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.