Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Nov 16, 2010

The third installment in the Assassin's Creed franchise, this game's story picks up right after the events of Assassin's Creed II, showing Ezio Auditore traveling to Rome to recruit a new force of assassins. Brotherhood is the first game in the series to offer online multiplayer.

ASSASSINS CREED 4 ...some spoilers

Angie_981

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Angie_981

Well guys it looks like Ubisoft accidentally leaked some info about the next AC on facebook and apparently the 4th chapter is going to be called Assassin's Creed Revelations!!!

Ubisoft took the link off immediately.The pictures that were immediately taken down on the Assassin's Creed Facebook page have been replaced, and the "Like" campaign has started. If you want exclusive information regarding the new Assassin's Creed title, then you can head over to Ubisoft's page and try to expedite the process.

here is the first teaser:

http://www.facebook.com/assassinscre...50031305061905

A saudi Arabian man on youtube said that Around 0:05 to 0:06 some arabic letters appear. Arabic is read from right to left unlike english is left to right so I think Ubisoft did this on purpose as a teaser probably. letters spell الطائر ابن لا أحد which means Altair ibin la ahad (Son of nobody) the letters were like this د ح ا ال ن ب ا ر ئ اط ل ا from left to right it reads altair son of nobody.. Guess will see you again the Flying eagle.

There's no information as to what type of game Assassin's Creed: Revelations might be from the pictures, only that fans will have to "like" the page in order to access an exclusive sneak peek. If the game may be getting a full magazine cover, it's likely that the new game might be coming out for the Playstation 3 and Xbox 360.

An italian website is saying that some people were eble to extrapolate some info and details and this game is supposed to be a spin-off about ALTAIR!!! and since many people were instead expecting a 3rd chapter focused on Desmond & co Ubisoft might be getting ready to make a double announcement!!!

Ubisoft posted a Flash file containing the game’s logo and the name "Altaïr Ibn La Ahd", in Arabic script wow!!!!!!!

I've heard rumors that Altair would come back since AC II but people seemed very skeptical about it...

Ubisoft said that the new game will be presented in may and there should be getting more information in the May 13 issue of Game Informer magazine.

I don't have any info about the release date yet or if the game will come with a multiplayer or not but I'll keep you guys updated!

I'm so excited I just can't wait!!!! Does anybody have any other updates at the moment?

MikkaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By MikkaQ

Goddammit, I just want my present-day-near-future-whatever Assassin's Creed 3. Enough distractions.

Angie_981

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Angie_981

hahaha I do too trust me, I think we get these "distractions" because AC3 is just going to be EPIC and they need more time :)
    SomeDeliCook

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By SomeDeliCook

Imagine all three, Altair, Ezio, and... Nolan North futuristic guy whose name I can't remember, all in a game together.

Then again that sounds stupid. Unless like, what you do in one timezone affects how another timezone plays out (Like if you were to destroy a wall to get to a target as Altair, maybe later on as Ezio youre in the same area, and that same wall is now destroyed)

Oh, and Desmond was the name I was thinking of.
    Angie_981

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Angie_981

Well what I can say is don't bash it until you try it, I've also heard about some episodes for Nintendo DS  called Lost Legacy where ezio goes back to Masyaf and discovers something about the order and possibly  about Altair...so there might be a connection right there...

http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Assassin%27s_Creed:_Lost_Legacy    

SomeDeliCook

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By SomeDeliCook
    @Angie_981 said:
    " Well what I can say is don't bash it until you try it, I've also heard about some episodes for Nintendo DS where ezio goes back to Masyaf and discovers some thruts about Altair...so there might be a connection right there... "
    It was a dumb idea I had in my head of all three running around together. It wouldn't make sense. =P

The second thing though is plausible. But I'd be a lot more interested if it was 75% or more just on Desmond freerunning futuristic city scapes.
    Angie_981

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Angie_981

Honestly I hope that whenever AC3 comes out we'll get to play in the present and we get to go to EDEN too...

since all subject 16 does is talking about EVE and EVE'S DNA being the key to everything it would only make sense..we would still play in the past but it would be a futuristic setup ...and I still hope in the major twist of finding out that we've been playing DESMONDS memories all along...I don't see why else subjecy 16 mentioned desmond's son..it seems like he's been in the future

SomeDeliCook

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By SomeDeliCook

That would be like ending a movie with someone waking up going "It was all a dream"

Marz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

#9  Edited By Marz
    Angie_981

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Angie_981

Actually guys a while ago I read Altair  that using that POE that he had ... MIGHT have had to deal with time travel and that his life was unnaturally long... some people even say that La Volpe might actually be HIM!!!
    Angie_981

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Angie_981

UPDATES GUYS!!!!

Teaser #2 nd #3 have been released yesterday

this is a detail about teaser #2

here is also a pic of a Phaistos disk that I believe is the coin shown in the video

this is teaser #3

Apparently 24 06 1959 is ezio's date of birth

The building is Ayasofya (Saint Sophia in English) Mosque which is in Istanbul (not Constantinople-name changed 558 years ago) and the symbol is the Tughra of Sultan Suleiman the Magnificent.     

What do you guys think?

phish09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By phish09

A big part of me feels that the next AC game is going to be set in late 19th century New Orleans.  The architecture is perfect for all the climbing and platforming.  The cultural diversity of New Orleans at the time was completely unprecedented and I know that is something of great importance to the AC team.   New Orleans at the time had a ton of immigrants and crazy religions and music and streets full of life and plenty of crime and activities that an Assassin might get caught up in.  Maybe this isn't the right place to discuss this, but where do you think the next AC game will take place?

Commisar123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 14

#13  Edited By Commisar123

Personally I'm tired of speculation I'm just going to wait and see

Angie_981

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Angie_981

@Commisar123: I don't blame you for not liking to speculate about it,expecially if people come up with the most unthinkable scenarios ^^^^

@phish09 said:

"A big part of me feels that the next AC game is going to be set in late 19th century New Orleans.  The architecture is perfect for all the climbing and platforming.  The cultural diversity of New Orleans at the time was completely unprecedented and I know that is something of great importance to the AC team.   New Orleans at the time had a ton of immigrants and crazy religions and music and streets full of life and plenty of crime and activities that an Assassin might get caught up in.  Maybe this isn't the right place to discuss this, but where do you think the next AC game will take place? "

well there are plenty of hints about turkey ,greece and that area here....I strongly doubt that a new orleans set up might fit this constest and be consisten with the AC storyline...

New Orleans might be a good setup for project legacy memories though...

TheDoubleJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#15  Edited By TheDoubleJ
    Angie_981

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Angie_981
    @kous18:

yes i think so too,otherwise subject 16 's message would be absolutely sensless
    Angie_981

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Angie_981

Yeaserday morning Ubisoft released the 4th AC:revelation teaser

Any comments?

OneAndOnlyBigE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By OneAndOnlyBigE
    @Angie_981 said:
    "

Any comments?

"

Yes, you're obsessed ;-)
    xaLieNxGrEyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By xaLieNxGrEyx

Funny how they can make a fourth without a 3rd
    Angie_981

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Angie_981
    @xaLieNxGrEyx said:

"Funny how they can make a fourth without a 3rd "

I know!!it feels like they would do about anything to surprise us and do something different than what we expect them to do just for the sake of it ...I just hope they don't F-word this up like the LOST tv series :))

@OneAndOnlyBigE said:
    "@Angie_981 said:
    "

Any comments?

"
    Yes, you're obsessed ;-) "

hahaha I know!!!

toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#21  Edited By toowalrus
    @XII_Sniper said:
    " Goddammit, I just want my present-day-near-future-whatever Assassin's Creed 3. Enough distractions. "
    Do you? I hope they don't go that route for a long-ass time. I love the historical exploration of Desmond's ancestors, and that they push the present-day stuff forward little-by-little in each new game they release. Can't wait to see what old-man Ezio is up to.
    DrMcKittrick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By DrMcKittrick

11/11.  That just satisfied my Mass Effect 3 itch.

Angie_981

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Angie_981

@TooWalrus:

here ,I'll tell you what ezio will be up to. People I strongly advise you to stop reading behind this point if you don't want any spoilers.

Angie_981

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Angie_981

It looks like Ezio will travel to costantinople,in the footsteps of altair, in order to further unravel the mistery between templars and assassins.

AC:R will have a multiplayer with new modes,new maps,new characters.

this will be the final chapter of the ezio trilogy.

we will also be able to manipulate the construct of ezio's memories AND  the animus  to reveal misteries from his past and gain insight on the future.

Ezio will also have a hook blade ...

OMG !!!!!!!!! Is it november yet????????????

Avatar image for gunslingerpanda
    GunslingerPanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By GunslingerPanda
    Another Ezio AC? Might skip this one. I loved Brotherhood, but c'mon.
    Angie_981

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Angie_981

@GunslingerPanda:

do you REALLY want to skip on manipulating desmonds memory sequence AND the animus to find out about his past and his future?

yup it's the last  AC game about the ezio trilogy..

MikkaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By MikkaQ
    @TooWalrus said:
    " @XII_Sniper said:
    " Goddammit, I just want my present-day-near-future-whatever Assassin's Creed 3. Enough distractions. "
    Do you? I hope they don't go that route for a long-ass time. I love the historical exploration of Desmond's ancestors, and that they push the present-day stuff forward little-by-little in each new game they release. Can't wait to see what old-man Ezio is up to. "
    I can understand that, but I think it's because the game was pitched as a kinda set trilogy, and I can see where this arc is going, and I just want to wrap it up. The world of assassin's creed is intriguing, but it doesn't ALL have to be about Desmond. I'd like to see his story reach a conclusion, because of how high they've set the stakes.  
    toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#28  Edited By toowalrus
    @XII_Sniper said:
    " @TooWalrus said:
    " @XII_Sniper said:
    Do you? I hope they don't go that route for a long-ass time. I love the historical exploration of Desmond's ancestors, and that they push the present-day stuff forward little-by-little in each new game they release. Can't wait to see what old-man Ezio is up to. "
    I can understand that, but I think it's because the game was pitched as a kinda set trilogy, and I can see where this arc is going, and I just want to wrap it up. The world of assassin's creed is intriguing, but it doesn't ALL have to be about Desmond. I'd like to see his story reach a conclusion, because of how high they've set the stakes.   "
    See, I never had the idea in my head that this was supposed to be a trilogy- I think the idea of present day dude running around modern cities killing his enemies sounds slightly generic and more stale than this crazy alternate historical thing they've got going on. I'd love to see them explore another time period- and I'm especially glad they're wrapping up Ezio's story in a neat trilogy- we saw his origin (literally)- now I want to see his end.
    Angie_981

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Angie_981
    @TooWalrus said:
    " @XII_Sniper said:
    " @TooWalrus said:
    " @XII_Sniper said:
    I can understand that, but I think it's because the game was pitched as a kinda set trilogy, and I can see where this arc is going, and I just want to wrap it up. The world of assassin's creed is intriguing, but it doesn't ALL have to be about Desmond. I'd like to see his story reach a conclusion, because of how high they've set the stakes.   "
    See, I never had the idea in my head that this was supposed to be a trilogy- I think the idea of present day dude running around modern cities killing his enemies sounds slightly generic and more stale than this crazy alternate historical thing they've got going on. I'd love to see them explore another time period- and I'm especially glad they're wrapping up Ezio's story in a neat trilogy- we saw his origin (literally)- now I want to see his end. "

I agree with you ,so curious about seeing the end of ezio...and kinda sad about it at the same time ..we saw the guy growing up...
    Angie_981

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Angie_981

***********************************************HUGE SPOILERS**************************************

Time for updates again guys!!! i'm super excited,AC:R is going to be awesome!

Game Informer 218 details
    Assassin's Creed: Revelations

- Ezio is looking for seals in Revelations. These seals hold the memories of Alair. They'll allow Ezio to peek into Altair's life (just as Desmond uses Animus to peek into his ancestors lives).

- You'll control Altair through these sequences.

- The bulk of the game is set in Constantinople which will be split into 4 huge districts (Constantin, Beyazid, Imperial and Galata)

- You'll also visit Cappadocia in Turkey

- Ezio is over 50 years old in this game

- Ezio has a new item called the hookblade which allows him to use ziplines throughout the city. UBI says that it speeds up navigation by about 30%

- You can also use the hookblade to reach out and pull enemies in for a combo

- Ezio can now make bombs through a crafting system. UBI says that there are over 300 bomb types

- They've modified the control scheme so that circle/B will control the hookblade and triangle/Y will control project weapons and bombs

- Eagles vision has become eagle sense. "Eagle sense let's you focus on a character and see where he's been," Amancio says. "You'll get an approximation of where he will go. If you're able to detect the path a guard will take, you can run ahead, set a bomb, and create a trap or an ambush."

- They've expanded on the Borgia Towers concept in order to create a new system. Throughout the city there are Assassin's Den's, you'll need to complete various assault scenarios in order take down the Templar presence (UBI says that there's more variety than in the Borgia Towers). Once you obtain a den you'll be able to upgrade the buildings in that region along with adding ziplines across the rooftops. You'll also be able to change the guards from being hostile to neutral.

- You can lose control of you dens as you gain notoriety. You'll be able to send your own troops after the templars if you're unable to make it back to the specific den that's being attacked. You can do that by making it to any of the other dens that you currently control. You'll also be able to install a master assassin to control a specific den and you'll never have to worry about it being taken over.

- The assassin leveling mechanic has been increased from 10 to 15

- In order to make the world more immersive they've done away with traditional side missions in favor of random events. For example you may be traveling through a city and notice a shop owner being robbed or a little girl asking for help

- They're using a new type of capture facial technology called Mocam that GI describes as an "intriguing amalgamation of traditional animation, performance capture and the fascinating new style of performance on display in games like LA Noire."

- Desmond is placed back inside Animus where he finds a safe mode called the 'Black Room'. You'll be able to access Desmond's lost memories through that back door

- The gameplay during Desmond's game is described as narrative-fueled puzzle sequences. "Through the manipulation and creation of geometry with the game world, Desmond seeks to reintegrate the splintered layers of his subconscious."

- Multiplayer is returning but this time they're trying to give more focus to the narrative since that's a big part of AC

- You'll be able to custom your character appearance and weapons as well as create guilds.     

some new characters

AND

check out this video    for more info about AC:R Multiplayer

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2011/05/09/the-multiplayer-of-assassin-39-s-creed-revelations.aspx    

*o* AMAZING

I find weird the fact that Ezio will be able to unlock memories just through an object..

Is that how the bleeding effect truly begin?through an object?

I say this because ezio was in possession of several altair's objects,sword,armor,robes...
    now Ezio never showed any signes of being affected by the bleeding effect but he doesn't have an animus to relieve altair's memories..so i'm curios to see how ubisoft managed the whole "seal" thing to work...

I'm also glad to see that the MP will have a narrative link to the story..this was,in my opinion, one of the biggest fails of AC:B MP,it doesn't have anything to do with the game
    even combat controls are all messed up...

i'm also super glad to see that we'll finally have an insight of the Teamplar society and their motives

I was thinking about the final scenes in AC:B when Juno was talking to desmond and telling him to awaken the sixth...
    people thought it was a 6th assassin or something...
    but instead it might be referred to her asking him to awaken his sixth sense..
    now reading that eagle vision becomes eagle sense ..in a way having visions about targets trajectories could be considered as using a sixth sense,like in a premonition..so I wonder if juno was asking desmond to awaken his eagle sense...

any thoughts?     

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.