Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Nov 16, 2010

The third installment in the Assassin's Creed franchise, this game's story picks up right after the events of Assassin's Creed II, showing Ezio Auditore traveling to Rome to recruit a new force of assassins. Brotherhood is the first game in the series to offer online multiplayer.

Assassin's Creed...Done Blown Up!

sammo21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 45

#1  Edited By sammo21

So, I just finished the portion of  Assassin's Creed that involved the  

Well, I am running back to Tiber Island, I accidentally jump in the water and BOOM I fall for about 10-15 seconds and then I am back in invisible water!?  I look up and I am literally under the entire map of Rome...I can even make out most of the distinguishable landmarks!  Well, I let the timer run out on my mission so I could reset....did it again.  I try a third time, not going in the water, and the mission finishes perfectly.  Outside of the mission, I jump in water again to test and it happens a third time!  By that point, I just cut my game off and I haven't turned it back on (last night).  

Has this happened to you?  I know I get massive amounts of screen tearing, but I mostly ignore it.  This is the PS3 version as well, but I haven't heard anything about PS3 version being worse than 360 or anything like that.  
    Nadafinga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 10

#2  Edited By Nadafinga

Pretty crazy. I played through the whole game on the PS3 and never experienced any glitches.

mutha3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By mutha3

Happened to me too. Twice in AC2 and once in Brotherhood. Its not a console exclusive thing, AC games just tend to be really buggy.

Jedted

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

#4  Edited By Jedted
    @mutha3 said:
    "Its not a console exclusive thing, AC games just tend to be really buggy."

Open world games in general tend to be very buggy, there doesn't seem to be anyway around it. 

Can't say i've ever had this happen to me by accident however.  Geuss i'm just lucky. 
    Evilsbane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Evilsbane

I have dumped at least 45+ hours into Brotherhood on the 360 version and have yet to experience a single glitch, that sucks dude but if you reset your system you should be fine.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.