Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Nov 16, 2010

The third installment in the Assassin's Creed franchise, this game's story picks up right after the events of Assassin's Creed II, showing Ezio Auditore traveling to Rome to recruit a new force of assassins. Brotherhood is the first game in the series to offer online multiplayer.

Don't start Sequence 8 unless you want to be pushed to the ending

Dany

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Dany

****NO SPOILERS**** 

I don't know how much people try to avoid spoilers but I think this is a fair warning.  

Starting Sequence 8 has the game pushing towards the ending. You can't decline missions and can't stray far from you mission location, I learned the hard way. You can still continue the game as ezio after the credits but usually for me, i lose interest once the credit rolls to pick up after.

Vinny_Says

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#2  Edited By Vinny_Says

I'm totally collecting flags and trying to get all the capes and the extra Christina memories, this is the only "after credits" game that I still wanna keep playing regardless of achievements. Dude I totally got a suit that makes me look like Raiden, and one that looks like Desmond. And I'm assuming that the extra Christina memories will reveal how Ezio had kids.

eristocrat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By eristocrat

SERIOUSLY PEOPLE

GET THAT ROMULAN ARMOR BY SEQUENCE 7 

(i wish i had)

Dany

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Dany
    @blacklabeldomm: Damn, I 100% Rome and got the armor, thats about it. Doubt I am going to get hte flags, unless I can Buy a map of that and feathers
    Vinny_Says

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#5  Edited By Vinny_Says
    @Dany: dude those maps got for 20000f each, I'm sure you can afford it with your 100% rebuilt Rome. What armor do you get for rebuilding everything? I'm at 98% and wondering, is it an armor or just a cape?

Those fucking glyphs were damn annoying though =(
    Dany

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Dany
    @blacklabeldomm said:
    " @Dany: dude those maps got for 20000f each, I'm sure you can afford it with your 100% rebuilt Rome. What armor do you get for rebuilding everything? I'm at 98% and wondering, is it an armor or just a cape?  Those fucking glyphs were damn annoying though =( "
    wait, the maps show the flags and feathers??? 

All you get is a cape that decreases guards suspicion and you get less notoriety for doing bad stuff
    dietmango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -4

User Lists: 13

#7  Edited By dietmango
    @Dany said:

" @blacklabeldomm said:

" @Dany: dude those maps got for 20000f each, I'm sure you can afford it with your 100% rebuilt Rome. What armor do you get for rebuilding everything? I'm at 98% and wondering, is it an armor or just a cape?  Those fucking glyphs were damn annoying though =( "
    wait, the maps show the flags and feathers???  All you get is a cape that decreases guards suspicion and you get less notoriety for doing bad stuff "
    You have to buy the maps for the Borgia flags at any art shop in every respective district. So in order to reveal all of them in Rome, you have to buy one at Centro district, one at Antico, and one at the Campagna district. Plus, there are 18 more in the Romulus locations (pain in the ass to find them).
    dietmango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -4

User Lists: 13

#8  Edited By dietmango
    @blacklabeldomm said:
    " Those fucking glyphs were damn annoying though =( "
    Ugh, don't remind me. Finding them is pretty easy, but solving the puzzles are hard. Especially when you get to the numerical/symbol key codes. Fuck. That.
    DeF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By DeF
    @Eristocrat said:
    " SERIOUSLY PEOPLE GET THAT ROMULAN ARMOR BY SEQUENCE 7  (i wish i had) "
    not possible, the last romulus lair only unlocks at the beginning of sequence 8
    haggis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By haggis

Thank god there are maps for the Borgia flags. When do the maps become available? I haven't seen them yet.

Cloudenvy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Cloudenvy
    @DeF said:
    " @Eristocrat said:
    not possible, the last romulus lair only unlocks at the beginning of sequence 8 "
    I was fine without it as well.
    deanoxd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#12  Edited By deanoxd

the more of Rome that gets rebuilt and the more story missions you do they will become available from the art merchants, the one for the vatican is tied to a shop quest so you need to collect the items needed to unlock it. 

Now personally i started out concentrating on rebuilding Rome and destroying Borgia towers to get my economy going as fast as possible and doing story missions as i had too.  Once i opened up the assassin's guild i went to work getting as many as possible and leveling them up while i worked on side and story missions.  i only picked up flags if i saw them while doing other things. 

Once i finished the game i started on the glyphs, flags, feathers, treasures and Romulus armor.  i have found the truth, 91/101 flags, 10 assassin's @ LVL 10, 10/10 feathers and Romulus armor complete and i have almost 700k in my wallet. 

****SPOILER PRO TIP***** 

if you want the collectibles when you are outside of the animus you have to get them before you finish the game you can't go back for them.

OneAndOnlyBigE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By OneAndOnlyBigE

I'm trying to do the same.  I'm one memory into Sequence 7 and have 96% of Rome rebuilt and will focus on Leonardo's war machines and leveling up my assassin's before I head toward the endgame.  I have no desire to collect flags or feathers, I didn't do it in AC1 or 2 and won't do it here, too boring.  Once I'm done with the SP it'll be time to focus on the MP.

Dany

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Dany
    @DeF said:

" @Eristocrat said:

not possible, the last romulus lair only unlocks at the beginning of sequence 8 "
    I took a Gondola from the river and swam in order to get the last one. The area is only restricted at the Castello
    eristocrat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By eristocrat
    @Cloudenvy said:
    " @DeF said:
    " @Eristocrat said:
    I was fine without it as well. "  
    Didn't know if it was actually possible by Sequence 7 (since I didn't get it until I beat the game).  I just assumed they'd let you get the best armor before you beat the game so you have something to do with it, but if not then whatever.  You are right that it is not a particularly difficult game ever so the only downside to not getting the armor before beating the game is feeling like it's kind of pointless after that.  Oh well.
    DeF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By DeF
    @Eristocrat said:
    " @Cloudenvy said:
    " @DeF said:
    " @Eristocrat said:
    I was fine without it as well. "  
    Didn't know if it was actually possible by Sequence 7 (since I didn't get it until I beat the game).  I just assumed they'd let you get the best armor before you beat the game so you have something to do with it, but if not then whatever.  You are right that it is not a particularly difficult game ever so the only downside to not getting the armor before beating the game is feeling like it's kind of pointless after that.  Oh well. "
    it isn't (possible in seq 7) cause you can't enter the district since it's blocked off in the animus.
    Dany

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Dany
    @DeF: Well I got it before Sequence 8, not in 7 but between the two by taking a gondala and swiming to reach shore
    DeF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By DeF
    @Dany said:
    " @DeF: Well I got it before Sequence 8, not in 7 but between the two by taking a gondala and swiming to reach shore "
    huh? there is no between^^ ...you surely mean you got it before you did the first story ( " [ ! ] ") mission in sequence 8 (cause that's what I did, I'm clearing out the map before I start the story stuff in 8)
    Dany

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Dany
    @DeF: Yeah, before the first mission for Sequence 8
    reptilia_kun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By reptilia_kun

this might sound nooby but wat does the eye in front of a location mean? because it was red i immediately assumed that it was one of those Subject 16 glyphs cause they were red yet i don't see any glyphs? in addition wat'll be the soonest subject 16 puzzle that you encounter (just finished sequence 2 for the 100% synch achieve and barely started the 3rd sequence cause too bz finding view points)

eristocrat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By eristocrat

The red eye does indeed mean that building has a subject 16 puzzle associated with it.  The "glyphs" are a little different from AC 2 but go into eagle vision around the buildings that have them and they aren't very difficult to find.

deanoxd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#22  Edited By deanoxd

i made it through the game without the romulus armor without issue, i don't think it is really needed just a collectible 

i am not sure what you mean by "red eye"

eristocrat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By eristocrat

I agree you don't need the romulus armor, I just felt kind of cheated that I got it as soon as I had no use for it anymore.

wolf_blitzer85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#24  Edited By wolf_blitzer85
    @haggis said:

" Thank god there are maps for the Borgia flags.

It's about time they just said fuck it and straight up put the maps in the game.

If anything it keeps the player from pulling up some faq and end up doing some checklist to completion. With the in-game maps it at least still feels like you're exploring the world for them. I still haven't played it. It's sitting there on my coffee table, but working retail this time of year really kills all of your free time. 

I continuously hear nothing but awesome about this game, I'm practically foaming at the mouth I want to play it so bad!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.