Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Nov 16, 2010

The third installment in the Assassin's Creed franchise, this game's story picks up right after the events of Assassin's Creed II, showing Ezio Auditore traveling to Rome to recruit a new force of assassins. Brotherhood is the first game in the series to offer online multiplayer.

Found a game breaking bug (minor spoilers)

BackpackKat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By BackpackKat

So I was about 6 hours in when u just start to get build up your Assassin guild and I decided to hop out of the Animus to check Desmond's email and talk with the people. SO after I got done doing that I ran around the villa, found a few artifacts and decided to go back to Rome. When I  get back in the Animus it loads for a few seconds and then it brings me to Desmond getting out of chair and I am still in the villa. Everytime I go in the animus it does this. So then I decided to maybe wait outside the villa until the sun comes up to see if that will maybe reset me. Instead it causes me to spawn as Desmond in the middle of the villa. I can run around for about 30 secs then I jump back in the chair. This now happens every time and I cant make it stop. Anyone have any tips to make it stop, I have a review due saturday and do not feel like going through the first 6 hours again!

sorawesome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By sorawesome

some reviewer you are, aren't reviewers supposed to have expert opinion which should mean you are an expert player, capable of getting out of the mess you're in.

benpack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#3  Edited By benpack
    @sorawesome said:
    " some reviewer you are, aren't reviewers supposed to have expert opinion which should mean you are an expert player, capable of getting out of the mess you're in. "
    Yeah man you never see someone like Brad dying in ways he shouldn'tve.
    Egg0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Egg0
    @sorawesome said:
    "some reviewer you are, aren't reviewers supposed to have expert opinion which should mean you are an expert player, capable of getting out of the mess you're in. "

What? lol Reviewers are suppose to play the game and give their opinions on it. If they can't play the game because of some messed up bug, it's on the developer.
    OneAndOnlyBigE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By OneAndOnlyBigE
    @sorawesome said:
    " some reviewer you are, aren't reviewers supposed to have expert opinion which should mean you are an expert player, capable of getting out of the mess you're in. "
    No.
    alternate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By alternate

AC2 had a similar bug that was eventually patched.  If you relied on an autosave rather than a hard save during a desmond section just before Rome you were stuck in it and you could run around the warehouse and clip through walls in to other maps etc but not advance to the next chapter.

OneAndOnlyBigE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By OneAndOnlyBigE
    @GlenTennis said:

" @sorawesome said:

Yeah man you never see someone like Brad dying in ways he shouldn'tve. "
    Exhibit A

MaddProdigy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8  Edited By MaddProdigy
    @sorawesome:@GlenTennis:@Egg0:@OneAndOnlyBigE: 

You're all getting trolled by this sora retard, obviously just a douche who likes to get comments because that's the only way he knows of getting people to talk to him, please stop.

@JohnAsscream: It's totally a glitch that's happened to other people man. Try deleting the last auto save off your Xbox hard drive, but if that doesn't work, there is no fix that I know of. There's 2 or 3 huge game breaking glitches like this, put that shit in your review, I'm never buying a Ubisoft game again.
    benpack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#9  Edited By benpack
    @OneAndOnlyBigE: Oh, my bad. I forgot sarcasm doesn't translate well over the internet.

@MaddProdigy:  I don't really think he's "trolling" so much as offering his opinion. I don't think he's really serious about this, so you don't need to worry about our conversation.
    deanoxd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By deanoxd

well then i count myself lucky, because i have 12+ hours in and no such glitch

MaddProdigy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By MaddProdigy
    @GlenTennis:  Either his opinion is "You're a bad reviewer because Ubisoft built a bugged game." and he's retarded, or he's a troll. Either way, I just feel bad for the guy who started the thread looking for help and all 7 of the first comments he got were wastes of space.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.