Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Assassin's Creed: Revelations

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Nov 15, 2011

Assassin's Creed: Revelations is the fourth installment in the Assassin's Creed franchise and the final entry in Ezio Auditore's main storyline. A few levels also put players back in control of the original Assassin's Creed's Altair, and depict his rise to the Mentorship of the Crusades-era Brotherhood of Assassins.

Assassin's Creed: Revelations Multiplayer matching issues

Avatar image for deactivated-65d51c2303ca6
    deactivated-65d51c2303ca6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

Me and a couple friends picked up AC:R at midnight and have been trying to play the multiplayer. We loved AC:B multiplayer and very rarely had any problems with it. The only problem we've had with the AC:R multiplayer is that, we can't find anyone else playing. If we do actually get in a match, it's with one other person and they split our party up. We've played with medium and high activity. Is this just a matter of the game only being out for a day? I wouldn't think so considering the activity. Does no one play team modes in AC:R? Have you guys been having the same experience?

Shoegazing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Shoegazing

I think it's an issue with matchmaking with a party. I was able to find games on my own no problem, but when I was in a party with another guy we ran into some issues. We got into the first game no problem, but when the match was over we were dumped out on our own to find another match, which never happened. We spend 10 minutes trying to get into another game with no luck. Guess they have some kinks to work out.

Avatar image for deactivated-65d51c2303ca6
    deactivated-65d51c2303ca6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Hopefully they'll work it out. I think AC:B (and consequently AC:R) have arguably the most unique multiplayer on the market.

Anatana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4  Edited By Anatana

I haven't had to wait more than like 20 or 30 seconds tops for a match as a soloist. havent tried in a party

Stew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5  Edited By Stew

For what it's worth, I also couldn't get this to find a match when I was in a party.

However, when I joined a game solo, my friend was able to jump into that game as well. As long as we chose to rematch, we were in the same game.

vasta_narada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By vasta_narada

I find it near-impossible to find games with the Play Now button; it's almost entirely fine when using the Custom Games option.

Slaker117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#8  Edited By Slaker117

I have been completely unable to connect to their servers. I have a good connection and no issues like this in any other game. Don't know what's up.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.