Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Assassin's Creed

Franchise »

The Assassin's Creed franchise follows the never-ending, secret war between the Assassin Brotherhood and the Templar Order, in various historical settings, told from the perspective of the modern day.

Are you at all interested in the next Assassins Creed?

• 106 results
    Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 16

Poll Are you at all interested in the next Assassins Creed? (424 votes)

I'm excited for the next AC 11%
    I'm mildly interested to see what they do next 33%
    I don't care about the next AC 48%
    He's STILL wearing that hood?! 8%

So Ubisoft tweeted that there will be a reveal regarding the next Assassins Creed game next Tuesday.

From the leak earlier last year we know this game will take place in victorian England, although probably before they got into the whole blood ministration business. I guess I'm just a huge idiot but when I saw the poster I still got kinda excited to see what this new AC game is going to look like. A lot of people had completely written the series off after Unity, which while I haven't played yet, didn't look like the gigantic pile of trash that everyone made it out to be. Granted I enjoyed Revelations the most out of the series because I think it had the most satisfying gameplay and I loved the hook, and I know a lot of people consider that the worst of the bunch.

So what do you think? Do you still care? Do you think this they took the poor reaction of Unity to heart and changed the formula up a bit? Not quite sure how much they could have changed since it was already in development when Unity launched but who knows.

I'm a huge fool and I'm still kind of excited to see what they have in store.

• 
    Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
    ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Don't really care for it.

SnakeEater321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Even just thinking about playing AC makes me feel sleepy and lethargic.
    So yeah, no

Honkalot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

I still like the gameplay of them quite a bit, but I never got Unity because of all the shitstorm around it. I have also come to dislike Ubisoft as a company more than a little.

I will get the new game if: it's much less broken, if microtransactions are non-existent, if Uplay tie-in is not required and held to a minimum, if the present-day story is optional or non-existent.

So most likely not!

poisonjam7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 27

#104  Edited By poisonjam7

I checked out after 3, so...no, I couldn't possibly care less about AC. Yearly franchises are a terrible thing and need to stop, but I know that will never happen.

Maybe it's a good thing AAA developers aren't trying new franchises anymore, because if one of them succeeds they'll just ruin it with yearly sequels.

AlexW00d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Pretty much the only thing I give any sort of shit for in the AC world is the Birigpal videos these broken ass games bring us.

Loading Video...

AMyggen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I don't care about it tbh. I'm just tired of the series. I'm sure they'll create a really beautiful world, but I'm not really interested in playing 30+ hours of combat and gameplay I find boring now to see it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.