Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Atelier Rorona: Alchemist of Arland

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Jun 25, 2009

The eleventh installment of the Atelier series and first of the Arland trilogy. Rorona has taken up the task to keep the alchemist workshop from closing by completing assignments issued by the Arland Kingdom.

I feel stupid.

Catolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By Catolf

Alright I've been playing Atelier Rorona for a little bit and I was going to go out and get some more supplies, I just got Iksel to join my little party and when I went to the gate they aren't letting me out due to money? I'm confused and I'm sure I left through the gate but now I can't.. I've tried looking all over google and even sold some things to have extra cash and I still can't leave.. help please?

Bocam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Bocam

It might be a bug

Catolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Catolf
    @Bocam:  it says when i go tot he gate: "Oops.. I don't have enough Money today, so I can't ask anyone for help..."

I'm not sure whats she's talking about unless it's party wise, to which I already have Iksel and her friend in my party.
    SpunkyHePanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By SpunkyHePanda

If I remember correctly, you're hiring party members to go questing with you. And the price goes down as your relationships with them get better? I haven't played in a while.

Catolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Catolf
    @SpunkyHePanda said:
    " If I remember correctly, you're hiring party members to go questing with you. And the price goes down as your relationships with them get better? I haven't played in a while. "
    but I already hired them unless you mean I gotta pay again, which I checked and Iksel didn't have anything on him that said I needed to pay again.
    Catolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Catolf

Okay.. so.. when you hire someone you have to have that money on your person at all times I guess? i got to work I had to sell some of the elixirs I made..

EDIT: OHHHHHH I get it now you pay the hiring fee when the actually come with you tot he gate, I thought I already paid while he was at the shop..XP okay.. makes sense now.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.