Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Atheism

Concept »

The absence of belief in the existence of gods.

Help with this page

chililili

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By chililili

Hey so I just submitted this page and worked it up. However I cannot recall any other recent game or character, other than those listed. So does anyone know any atheist characters? Its a shame really because they hardly ever appear in any game, but its sort of difficult to not believe in gods when you are for example: Kratos, and you have actual conversations with Athena. The only other character I can recall is in the Dead Space Animated Comic and the movie, a lot of them were atheists but these characters do not appear in the game. So anyone know of any character?

PureRok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By PureRok

What's stupid about being an Atheist? Not that I am one, I'm just curious.

Lies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 14

#3  Edited By Lies
    @PureRok said:
    " What's stupid about being an Atheist? Not that I am one, I'm just curious. "
    I think he meant to say that Jericho was stupid, but just messed up his grammar.

Even though this topic is 7 months old, this looks to be an intriguing page and I'll see what I can do with it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.