Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Atlus U.S.A., Inc.

Company »

The American subsidiary of Atlus primarily localizes and/or publishes games for the North American market.

Amazon Leak Atlus Release Dates for Unconfirmed Games

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Linkyshinks

Amazon Canada have let slip the following tentative release dates for the US. They all happen to be for games the US division have not announced yet. *oops*

Four of the games here are Nintendo DS games *yay*

No Caption Provided

Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor *licks lips*

Anyone else interested in any of these?

RHCPfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By RHCPfan24

Atlus is getting screwed with leaks lately. Nonetheless, a Shin Megami Tensei game for the DS makes me all giddy inside. Hopefully these are true.

Pepsiman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

User Lists: 28

#3  Edited By Pepsiman
    If my experience with Persona 4 and a few other games are any indicator, Amazon listings are a fairly reliable source for these sorts of leaks. Having said that, I was curious about whether they would get around to localizing Devil Survivor. In retrospect, I suppose they wouldn't have any real reason not to, but it was nonetheless a curiosity on my end since, at least over in North America, the portable installments of SMT games are even lesser known than their console counterparts outside of the Persona games. (The GBC games must have been the last ones to actually make the jump, no?) Having said that, I'll definitely keep an eye on it, although I must admit that it can very much so be a love/hate situation for me when it comes to non-Persona SMT installments, so I'll watch with bated breath.

Also nice to know that if all this does turn out to be true that another Robot Taisen game will be making an official appearance overseas. I unfortunately never got around to purchasing either of the GBA games, but should this DS edition come out, I'll seriously consider purchasing it to finally satisfy my curiosity about that series.
    kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#4  Edited By kush

Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor is the one that stands out for me...Oh how I would love for this to be 106.9% true!

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Linkyshinks
    Kush said:
    "Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor is the one that stands out for me...Oh how I would love for this to be 106.9% true!"

The prospect of a portable version is very cool.

I am a very late starter, I've just started playing the first two games myself :P

Dolphin_Butter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 21

#6  Edited By Dolphin_Butter
    RHCPfan24 said:
    "Atlus is getting screwed with leaks lately. Nonetheless, a Shin Megami Tensei game for the DS makes me all giddy inside. Hopefully these are true."
    It's all part of their plan, believe me.
    zitosilva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By zitosilva

So far I haven't had any bad experiences with any Shin Megami game, so a new title is of course very good news.

Is this Devil Survivor a separate series or is it connected to another one? Like maybe Digital Devil Saga?

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Linkyshinks
    zitosilva said:
    "So far I haven't had any bad experiences with any Shin Megami game, so a new title is of course very good news.

Is this Devil Survivor a separate series or is it connected to another one? Like maybe Digital Devil Saga?"

Not sure but here's the trailer:

It's sold 74,000 copies so far according to the latest media create figures

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.