4 stars 4/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews spread across 7 releases and 0 DLC

Style in spades, but dull at its core 0

Man, do you guys remember cartoons from the 80s and the 90s? I don’t. I was a fetus around the first half of the 90s and have only absorbed the information necessary to understand what those cartoons were like through a kind of cultural osmosis. But I completely get it now. In case you’re like me, unaware of what cartoons from that era were like, then may I introduce Awesomenauts; essentially ‘What We Think 80s Cartoons Were Like 101’.So yeah, there’s definitely a certain style to the whole thin...

Better than most MOBAs? 0

I've never been a big fan of DOTA, LoL, or any of the other top-down, RTS-heavy type of traditional MOBA games. Part of this stems from the general obscurity of learning how those games work, and part of it because of the relative amount of negativity that comes from your teammates when you do the tiniest thing incorrectly. Knowing some basic concepts and strategies of MOBA games (Feeding, staying behind your creeps while attacking a tower, etc.) I went into this game thinking it might be a bit ...