Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Bastion

Game » consists of 17 releases. Released Jul 20, 2011

Bastion is a story about a Kid, his hammer, and a world gone all kinds of wrong.

Bastion is now available on Mac.

Hizang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 15

#1  Edited By Hizang

The hit game from last year Bastion is now available on the Mac App Store, I am a starved Mac gamer and this is fantastic news! I've never been able to play it before so I am very happy to play it now, I hope its as good as many people say.

LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 36

#2  Edited By LordAndrew

Mac version is also coming to Steam as a SteamPlay title next week, so those who already bought the game on Steam don't have to buy it again.

mosespippy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By mosespippy

What are the system requirements? My macbook pro is the model from 6 years ago so stuff doesn't seem to run too well. For example, the spinning blades in super meat boy don't load. There is just a black hole where graphics should be.

MooseyMcMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#4  Edited By MooseyMcMan

I came here just to reiterate the fact that people should buy this game. I normally take a Rorie-ish stance on Macs (I don't like them), but I feel like they need something like this to brighten up their days.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.