arimajinn's Bastion (PC) review

Stunning

This is one of the best games that i've played, beautiful graphics, art-style and soundtrack combined with fun gameplay. I am usually not into indie games. I support them merely because I believe they are good for the industry. Usually I buy them and they just sit their on my computer after a short play. But this game really hooked me in from the beginning, it's art style is reminiscent of Korean cartoons that I've watched and the game play is pretty entertaining. The one standout feature of this game is the soundtrack which is head and shoulders above any game soundtrack I've heard. Unlike most games which have just a generic "epic" music score, this game's soundtrack is varied, very interesting and blends many music styles together. Altogether, it's a great game. Should be worth more than the $15 I paid for it. I just have to say that if u have an xbox controller its better then to play it with the KB/M on PC. Just play it you won't regret it.