Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Batman: Arkham Asylum

Game » consists of 28 releases. Released Aug 25, 2009

Batman: Arkham Asylum puts you behind the cowl of the iconic Dark Knight, fighting his way through Arkham Asylum to stop the Joker from enacting a sinister plot that would have grave consequences for Gotham City.

Does anybody know where the pre order bonus map pack from GAME is

Pie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By Pie

(wouldnt let me add question mark) I pre ordered the limited edition version from GAME which also comes with a GAME exclusive scarecrow map pack without realizing and now 3 days after I cant find it. I have the invoice and the box it came in (packaging box) but cant find the code anywhere..........Any help would be appreciated

JBird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By JBird

For me it was just inside the game box behind the manual. its on a sheet that just says "scarecrow blah blah" and has the download code. if its not really obvious it sounds like you've been screwed over.
    Pie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Pie
    @JBird said:
    " For me it was just inside the game box behind the manual. its on a sheet that just says "scarecrow blah blah" and has the download code. if its not really obvious it sounds like you've been screwed over. "
    Damnnit, the limited edition doesnt come with the ordianary box so they mustnt of packed it in.....
    JBird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By JBird

Sucks to be you man. If you go into game hopefully they'll just give you a code, depends what the staff are like. The ones round where i live seem cool enough.
    Pie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Pie
    @JBird said:
    " Sucks to be you man. If you go into game hopefully they'll just give you a code, depends what the staff are like. The ones round where i live seem cool enough. "
    They sold out of pre oreders which means all the download codes have gone probably
    Monoxide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Monoxide
    @Pie: I bought the CE and it came in the Batarang case on the back of what looked like two Arkham Asylum decals.
    Avatar image for wintersnowblind
    WinterSnowblind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By WinterSnowblind

The code that comes with the limited edition should just be in the big box, but the pre-order bonus from GAME for the Scarecrow map should have been emailed to you.  I got mine on the Thursday before the game was released, so perhaps you should go check your junk box.  If not, try emailing them and see if they can sort it out.

Pie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Pie
    @Monoxide said:

" @Pie: I bought the CE and it came in the Batarang case on the back of what looked like two Arkham Asylum decals. "

Mine didnt come with a batarang or the decals or the leather pouch for some reason @WinterSnowblind said:
    @WinterSnowblind said:
    " The code that comes with the limited edition should just be in the big box, but the pre-order bonus from GAME for the Scarecrow map should have been emailed to you.  I got mine on the Thursday before the game was released, so perhaps you should go check your junk box.  If not, try emailing them and see if they can sort it out. "
    You were right thanks for the help
    hughesie27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9  Edited By hughesie27
    @Pie said:
    " @Monoxide said:

" @Pie: I bought the CE and it came in the Batarang case on the back of what looked like two Arkham Asylum decals. "

Mine didnt come with a batarang or the decals or the leather pouch for some reason @WinterSnowblind said:
    @WinterSnowblind said:
    " The code that comes with the limited edition should just be in the big box, but the pre-order bonus from GAME for the Scarecrow map should have been emailed to you.  I got mine on the Thursday before the game was released, so perhaps you should go check your junk box.  If not, try emailing them and see if they can sort it out. "
    You were right thanks for the help "
    The reason being that you never got the collectors edition...
    Avatar image for kowalskimandown
    KowalskiManDown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 19

#10  Edited By KowalskiManDown

Scarecrow map?

fugie7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 5

#11  Edited By fugie7
    @creamypies: yeah its a map where you battle scarecrow's army of skeletons.
    Pie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Pie
    @hughesie27: I got a batarang (I missed out box in that post), the bio book,full colour instruction manual but now the leather pouch or decals
    Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#13  Edited By Linkyshinks

Too bad, go into your nearest store and have a rant. Head office may still have some.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.