Mega 64 made a video for this game...

#1 Posted by JasonDaPsycho (443 posts) -

 

Freaking hilarious!!!
Especially how Shawn got his ass kicked by that fat lady.
#2 Posted by Andheez (612 posts) -

Ok, that was pretty funny

#3 Posted by Bionicicide (1230 posts) -

I never see the funny. I just think how awkward that would be.

#4 Posted by Mikemcn (7387 posts) -
@Bionicicide said:
" I never see the funny. I just think how awkward that would be. "
Me too, but at least if i saw this in real life i'd be entertained.
#5 Posted by Brendan (8532 posts) -

lol why'd the old lady kick him?
#6 Posted by agentboolen (1917 posts) -

Makes me feel like all the stuff I did in that game was quite odd.....   Hmmm makes you think.

#7 Posted by CaptainObvious (2990 posts) -

Do I sense a little U-toob spam?

#8 Posted by DoctorWelch (2817 posts) -

I wonder what happened after that lady kicked him lol.

#9 Posted by StarFoxA (5253 posts) -
@CaptainObvious said:
" Do I sense a little U-toob spam? "
The only thing more annoying than "YouTube spam" is the people who decide to point it out.
#10 Posted by Gamer_152 (14279 posts) -

I remember seeing this on the live stream of the IGF Awards, Mega 64 did a great job.

Moderator
#11 Posted by CaptainObvious (2990 posts) -
@StarFoxA said:
" @CaptainObvious said:
" Do I sense a little U-toob spam? "
The only thing more annoying than "YouTube spam" is the people who decide to point it out. "
Do I sense a little hostility?
#12 Posted by StarFoxA (5253 posts) -
@CaptainObvious said:
" @StarFoxA said:
" @CaptainObvious said:
" Do I sense a little U-toob spam? "
The only thing more annoying than "YouTube spam" is the people who decide to point it out. "
Do I sense a little hostility? "
I'm just a little tired of seeing someone shouting "YOUTUBE SPAM" in every single thread that has a video.
#13 Posted by Demigonis (194 posts) -
@Brendan said:
" lol why'd the old lady kick him? "
It looks like she didn't actually connect the kick. My guess is they asked her to do it as part of the bit, or she has a sense of humor and decided to pretend to kick him.
 
Funny video though. :)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.