andyace83's Batman: Arkham Asylum (Xbox 360) review

Two face (some parts I like, some I don´t)

I liked:
The Riddler puzzles, the feel of the game and some gameplay parts. It felt very batman-y, being dark but funny.

I didn´t like:
The fighting parts of the game, especially towards the end. I don´t like button hitting contest, and fighting without strategies (press Y when someone is behind you) are dull. Since the "X,X,Y,Y,X,X,why? why?" parts of the game is basically the entire game I played for the story alone.

Other reviews for Batman: Arkham Asylum (Xbox 360)

Batman: Arkham Asylum Review 0

This is the best Batman game ever made. This is perhaps the best comic-based game ever made. It's probably also the best stealth-action game this year. So, what makes this such a great game?It makes you think like Batman. It's that simple. You have to think like Batman in order to survive. There are three aspects to Batman: Arkham Asylum. The brawler, where you're dropped into a room of unarmed goons and have to knock them all out. The predator, where you're dropped into a room of armed goons a...