Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Batman: Arkham City

Game » consists of 23 releases. Released Oct 18, 2011

When Gotham City's slums have been transformed into a secluded super-prison, it's up to Batman to uncover its conspiracy in the sequel to 2009's Batman: Arkham Asylum.

Major Glitch Help (Spoilers)

TyrellOCP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By TyrellOCP

I've gone through Ras Al Gul's trails and bean his boss encounter, but the game won't load after the cutscene. The skybox from the desert area loads for a few seconds and then the screen goes black.

I can load the pause menu and the map screen says I'm moving, but I can't see or hear Batman.

Has anyone else had this problem or knows of a way to fix it? Installing could fix it but I don't have enough space on my 20GB hard drive.

chu52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By chu52

Delete up some space? Also did you turn it off while it was saving? Because I've heard that causw major issues.

EuanDewar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By EuanDewar

Matt what the fuck is up with your spelling.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.