Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Batman: Arkham City

Game » consists of 23 releases. Released Oct 18, 2011

When Gotham City's slums have been transformed into a secluded super-prison, it's up to Batman to uncover its conspiracy in the sequel to 2009's Batman: Arkham Asylum.

Need help with a combat challenge...

thellama042

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By thellama042

I can't figure out how to do the first challenge in the second row in the Riddler's Combat Challenge, "Aerial Attack off a stunned enemy into another." I've tried just about everything I can think of to get this one, but I seem to be missing something. Can someone offer some advice on how to do this? I have all of the other challenges, but this one is eluding me...

hbkdx12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By hbkdx12

Find two enemies that are close together. Get close to one, Stun them and then do the attack where batman hops over them (A on the 360, presumably X on ps3) and as he's flipping over, before you finish the animation hit the strike button (X on 360, square on ps3) and batman should kick the guy who's close buy. Done and done

Avatar image for deactivated-5b531a34b946c
    deactivated-5b531a34b946c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

That one took me a moment, even after I knew what to do. Basically, you want to stun an enemy with your cape (B / Circle,) then double tap A / X to do the Aerial Attack. As soon as Batman steps twice or so on the dude, you'll have to push in the direction of another henchman and hit X / Square. If done right, he'll leap from the guy you originally ran up on and attack the guy you pointed at.

You may have to try it a few times, but keep at it. Once you realize the timing, it makes sense.

deskp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By deskp

I had trouble with this aswell, but when you know how to do it its stupid easy.

thellama042

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By thellama042

I was trying to stun two people at once & aerial attack one after the other. This makes more sense. I will try this when I get home tonight. Thanks guys!

mnzy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By mnzy

I heard the Batarang is pretty good.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.