Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Battlefield 2

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Jun 21, 2005

DICE's large-scale multiplayer shooter moves to the present day in this acclaimed sequel, whose online community has remained active for nearly a decade.

GB's 1st Battlefield 2 Bombing Run caught on tape!

Wildfire570

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Wildfire570

This is a video of last week's bombing run in Battlefield 2 edited by yours truly! This is just a taste of what went down to show all of you on what you are missing out on in these bombing runs. Of course its not a bombing run without wacky hijinks and crazy shenanigans all recorded by rb_man. The result is something hilarious and beautiful as you witness some rather head-scratching moments. Honestly it was a ton of fun to play with these guys as we transitioned from server to server only for more insanity to go on.

Of course I would like to give major thanks to Ahmad_Metallic for organizing this in the first place, rb_man who recorded all the insanity, and everyone else that played along with us! If you want to join in on the fun then head on over to the Battlefield 2/Battlefield 2142 Steam Group!

mikemcn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By mikemcn

Oh you crazy battlefield Lovers. I really need to get a working copy of this game. 

TwilitEnd656

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By TwilitEnd656

Hm. I've been thinking about getting Battlefield 2, and finally with a PC capable of actually running games well and a soon-to-arrive headset, I think I'll bite with this video.

No0b0rAmA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By No0b0rAmA
    @TwilitEnd656 said:
    " Hm. I've been thinking about getting Battlefield 2, and finally with a PC capable of actually running games well and a soon-to-arrive headset, I think I'll bite with this video. "
    Do it!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.