Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Battlefield 2142

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Oct 17, 2006

Battlefield 2142 takes the popular Battlefield series into a futuristic ice age, complete with future-tech weapons and vehicles.

Downloading the patch now...

evadwolrab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By evadwolrab

Anyone still play?

In my ongoing efforts to NEVER get my money's worth out of new games, I'm going to enlist BF2142 to help me neglect Fear 2.

PowerSerj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By PowerSerj

Oh man, it's been a while since I've played any BF2142. The fact that it's the newest PC exclusive BF game probably means that it still has a solid player base.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#3  Edited By jakob187

Dood, 2142 is the shit!!!  I loved that game far more than BF2, if only for the fact that there wasn't a map I hated on it.  The upgrade system was great, the rewards for playing as a squad were a welcome addition, and everything just felt right.  Plus, Titan mode OWNS YOU ALL!!!

We'll be getting it back up at the gaming center here sometime in the next month or two, so I'll be back on there somewhere.  = D
    ZombiePie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 19

#4  Edited By ZombiePie

The thing I enjoyed about the game was the setting, I thought it was a breath of fresh air. Also the upgrade system and the balanced maps were other high points.

evadwolrab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By evadwolrab

Let's do it. 500mb and you're up to speed. There's no excuse. The time is now.

Get it installed!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.