Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Battlefield 3

Game » consists of 15 releases. Released Oct 25, 2011

Battlefield 3 is DICE's third numerical installment in the Battlefield franchise. It features a single player and co-operative campaign, as well as an extensive multiplayer component.

BF3 Trailer: City Identified

This topic is locked from further discussion.

EODTech

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By EODTech
    AlexW00d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By AlexW00d

Either add some discussion or this is will get locked...

AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#3  Edited By AhmadMetallic

wow that is some fine fucking research !!! 

Also, Iraq... yeah. i was hoping for BF3 to also innovate in the locations and enemies it features but if DICE wanna grab average Joe's attention, and thus cash, its war in Iraq.. meh  >_>

RsistncE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By RsistncE
    @Ahmad_Metallic said:
    " wow that is some fine fucking research !!!  Also, Iraq... yeah. i was hoping for BF3 to also innovate in the locations and enemies it features but if DICE wanna grab average Joe's attention, and thus cash, its war in Iraq.. meh  >_> "
    Apparently it's going to be placed many other locales also so it will be interesting to see where they're going to take it.
    mikemcn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#5  Edited By mikemcn

War in iraq? Really?

EODTech

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By EODTech
    @Ahmad_Metallic said:
    " wow that is some fine fucking research !!!  Also, Iraq... yeah. i was hoping for BF3 to also innovate in the locations and enemies it features but if DICE wanna grab average Joe's attention, and thus cash, its war in Iraq.. meh  >_> "
    I'm not aware of any other game taking place in Iraq other than "Six Days in Fallujah" which got shut down.  It's about time, I think.  Too many kids out there have no idea what their military is going through every day.
    Jeffsekai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By Jeffsekai

That's fucking impressive.

fwylo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By fwylo

Thats pretty crazy research. 

I probably could have told you it was going to be Iraq without the research though.

AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#9  Edited By AhmadMetallic
    @EODTech said:
    " @Ahmad_Metallic said:
    I'm not aware of any other game taking place in Iraq other than "Six Days in Fallujah" which got shut down.  It's about time, I think.  Too many kids out there have no idea what their military is going through every day.
    Well, you're both correct and incorrect ! 

it's true that no shooter has officially had Iraqi conflicts in it, however it's quite obvious that the arab front in Modern Warfare for example, was Iraq.. i mean they never called it anything or shown any world map locations (have they?) , they just illustrated it as "some terrorist arab country with a terrorist leader", but clearly they were aiming for Iraq 
    MOH did Afghanistan, MW2 i dont even remember if it had any arabs, BF2 had a fictional 'Middle Eastern Coalition' which is closer to Iraq than anything else.. 
    sweep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 14

#10  Edited By sweep  Moderator
    @AlexW00d said:
    " Either add some discussion or this is will get locked... "
    This. 

Sorry duder!

No linking to other websites without adding original commentary of your own. Otherwise we end up with a website full of links to other websites, which would be stupid. This ain't Kotaku, son!  

Check out the Forum Rules for more information.

Locked, stocked & two smoking barrels. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.