Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Battlefield 3

Game » consists of 15 releases. Released Oct 25, 2011

Battlefield 3 is DICE's third numerical installment in the Battlefield franchise. It features a single player and co-operative campaign, as well as an extensive multiplayer component.

Disappointment of the year?

• 105 results
    fattony12000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#101  Edited By fattony12000
    No Caption Provided
    phish09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#102  Edited By phish09

Killzone 3, Rachet and Clank: A4O, Dragon Age 2, Duke Nukem Forever (though I never thought that one would be any good)

Sooperspy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 17

#103  Edited By Sooperspy

@kingando420 said:

badger badger badger badger, badger badger badger badger, badger badger badger badger, mushroom mushroom!

Snaaaaaake! Ohh It's a snaaaaake!

But really, I played BF3 on a really good PC at my friend's today, and it looked great, but it was kinda boring. They make a big deal about 64 players, but when I played I barely found many people. It's kinda like how MAG was, sure there was 256 people, but you would really be playing 32 vs 32. But in BF3, the maps are so large, that you never see many people.

wh1terav3n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#104  Edited By wh1terav3n
    but I wanted more, and any true battlefield fan would agree with me

Troll.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a big big big bf fan, I'm 40 years old

You write like you're 12.

Nothing compares to this great series and it is a clear sign that PC games are infinitely better than anything on consoles

Troll again. And also intense bias with no clear view of reality.

to think of all those little console fanboys out there who will laugh in my face when CoD comes out

So because consoles are my preferred way to play video games, i'm "little", and inferior to you? I've played CoD for years and I have no interest in MW3...and I own BF3. I've played quite a few Battlefield games (on PC too! Whoa, I know right? I play console and PC???). I like the mulitplayer quite a lot, in fact, too.

Avatar image for james_ex_machina
    James_ex_machina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@Stingraymond Do you mind if I get this On the 360 instead of the PC?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.