Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Battlefield: Bad Company 2

Game » consists of 26 releases. Released Mar 02, 2010

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 is the second installment in this spin-off Battlefield series. It has a more serious campaign and a vastly expanded multiplayer system.

Battlefield Bad Company 2 to include BF 1943 weapons

FrankCanada97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By FrankCanada97

According to the Official Battlefield Blog, Battlefield Bad Company 2 will come packed with weapons from Battlefield 1943. They are currently conducting a poll to see which weapons fans want. What are your thoughts on half-century old weapons facing off against modern day weapons?

natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By natetodamax

*sigh*

So the multiplayer is going to be as frustrating as Bad Company 1 I see. You know, where it takes 30 shots to the face to kill someone. Unless they actually make it make sense.

FrankCanada97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By FrankCanada97
    @natetodamax: Wha? It never took me 30 shots to the face to kill someone. Sometimes When I use the AN94, it only takes 10 to the head.
    natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By natetodamax
    @FrankCanada97: I probably exaggerated. I hated how weak all of the weapons were. It shouldn't take 10 shots to the head with the AN94 to kill an enemy. That's just ridiculous.

Also, the shotguns were way overpowered. I would turn around, see a shotgunner running towards me, pump him full of lead, and die from a single blast. 

Also, the sniper rifles were useless. If you don't shoot the person in the head, they won't die. Also, you shouldn't have to leave the scope to operate the bolt.
    FrankCanada97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By FrankCanada97
    @natetodamax: Good points, but DICE is one of the few EA developers I still have faith in, so I hope that they fix these balancing issues in the new game.
    FrankCanada97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By FrankCanada97

I just realized that the weapons will only be available to people who have BF 1943.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#7  Edited By jakob187

I never had a problem with a one bullet headshot on folks in Bad Company.  =  / 

Anyways, I don't understand WHY they would decide to put the 1943 weapons in the game, but it's DICE.  They'll do whatever they feel like.

ShaneDev

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#8  Edited By ShaneDev

battlefield bad company awesome

FrankCanada97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By FrankCanada97
    @jakob187: Well you can't deny that there were some balancing issues, such as the helicopters. But I think DICE is capable of fixing this.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.