Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Battlefield: Bad Company 2

Game » consists of 26 releases. Released Mar 02, 2010

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 is the second installment in this spin-off Battlefield series. It has a more serious campaign and a vastly expanded multiplayer system.

BF:BC 2 - 4 vs 4 vs 4 vs 4 - Squad Deathmatch Revealed ./w Video

Seppli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Seppli

Fuck YES!

Hell yes! This is one fun looking mode. Got to find me a good squad first though. Will definitly be extremely enjoyable with good squadmates! Great gamemode addition to the Battlefield Franchise!

Squad up!

Avatar image for stephen_von_cloud
    Stephen_Von_Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Stephen_Von_Cloud

This is an idea that seems obvious but is really ingenious.  Combine the hectic nature of FFA modes with the teamwork of team based modes.  The beauty is the teamwork should be even more focused since you're in a single squad that will certainly need to work together to survive.  Seems like it could be great.

FrankCanada97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By FrankCanada97

Looks like we got so excited we posted this news at the same time! I'll have my thread deleted. So anyways, this looks awesome, it's deathmatch but it stresses teamwork. Evidently going off on one's own will make you lose. Players are now forced to work as one cohesive unit. The map in the video is called "Laguna Presa"

Anyways I'll post the youtube version here:

CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By CL60

Nice.

pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By pause422

This seems like a great idea for the way squads work in this game. Damn, I have never had such a backwards interest in a game before..I started out not caring about BC2 whatsoever, now its one of the main games I cant wait for.

Callumrides

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Callumrides

looks good

MrKlorox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By MrKlorox

What took so long? I've been waiting for more than regular old Team-vs-Team since BF2. I mean why the hell include three factions if only two are going to be playing on any map at a time.

Of course it has to be simplified into squads since it's a multiplatform game, but it makes sense with the player limit. I hope it succeeds and makes it into BF3 in large scale.

The end made me wonder: can you get killed while throwing a grenade, only to have it drop and explode since the pin was already pulled? I thought it was kinda lame in previous Battlefields that it ignored my pulling the pin if I got killed before I finished throwing.

Avatar image for stephen_von_cloud
    Stephen_Von_Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By Stephen_Von_Cloud
    @MrKlorox said:
    " What took so long? I've been waiting for more than regular old Team-vs-Team since BF2. I mean why the hell include three factions if only two are going to be playing on any map at a time.  Of course it has to be simplified into squads since it's a multiplatform game, but it makes sense with the player limit. I hope it succeeds and makes it into BF3 in large scale. "
    Hell yes, a 3 sided battle in Battlefield would be completely awesome.  Imagine the chaos.
    twillfast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#9  Edited By twillfast

Seeing this kind of stuff makes me wish I had more friends with ps3's / on PSN. Because one friend isn't enough to fill up a four player squad.

Hitchenson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Hitchenson

That looks to be awesome. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.