Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Battlefield: Bad Company 2

Game » consists of 26 releases. Released Mar 02, 2010

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 is the second installment in this spin-off Battlefield series. It has a more serious campaign and a vastly expanded multiplayer system.

Bloggity 2

Futurealienman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Futurealienman

This has been bothering me lately. When ever i play BFBC2 which is Battlefield Bad Company 2 for those of you who don't know. A lot of the medics don't think when they revive you. They just revive you in the middle of the battle and you end up just dying right away.  They need to  survey the surrounding area and think if this is a good time to revive someone. Medics in BFBC2 stop being morons.
                              - Scott

Futurealienman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Futurealienman

This has been bothering me lately. When ever i play BFBC2 which is Battlefield Bad Company 2 for those of you who don't know. A lot of the medics don't think when they revive you. They just revive you in the middle of the battle and you end up just dying right away.  They need to  survey the surrounding area and think if this is a good time to revive someone. Medics in BFBC2 stop being morons.
                              - Scott

zeefoes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By zeefoes

This is why my Medic K/D ratio is lower than any other class, and why I avoid playing medic at all. Seeing a downed teammate gives me the inexplicable urge to drop everything, break cover, and run out in the middle of the open with my shock paddles like an idiot.  

But no medics should not stop being morons. I'd rather medics revive all the time rather than being too conservative and reviving not enough. So what if they revive you infront of a tank once and you get blown to bits... atleast you know that when you need them they will be there and not just run by and hide behind cover leaving you to die...

Avatar image for lilbigsupermario
    lilbigsupermario

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By lilbigsupermario

It's fair to say that medics should actually survey the area first if you're clear to be revived.  However, even if you are in an open field and in between crossfire, it's either the medic dies before reviving you or you get revived and both of you die.  But you can't blame the medic if he successfully revives you then you die again, if you get revived, it's your responsibility to take cover immediately.  I have been revived in the middle of a crossfire tons of times and most of the time, I get out safely. 

I get more annoyed with medics who don't revive enough.

Donos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Donos

I don't know if this is intentional or not, but if you get revived and die again quickly, your respawn timer gets doubled, three times and it's tripled, etc. So yes, I'm sick of getting randomly respawned and rekilled, and having to sit through a 12+ second timer. Alternately, getting respawned when I have no ammo and want to change classes is aggravating.

Basically, I wish there was a button press in the respawn menu to remove your revive indicator and just stay dead.

Avatar image for deactivated-6022efe9ba3cf
    deactivated-6022efe9ba3cf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

- Scott                        
    this is unnecessary

Jayross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By Jayross

Yeah, but that's part of the game. They get points, and most of the time they rez you and you get to kill some more people. Most of the time there isn't any time to think in the heat of combat.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.