Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Battlefield: Bad Company 2

Game » consists of 26 releases. Released Mar 02, 2010

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 is the second installment in this spin-off Battlefield series. It has a more serious campaign and a vastly expanded multiplayer system.

GamesCom Interviews

Seppli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Seppli

I'm playing the first BF : BC since summer '08 now. I love the Goldrush mode and the Frostbite engine so much. It never gets old.

BF:BC 2 will be a complete and thight package with a fully fleshed out singleplayer campaign (seems like Preston, Sweetwater, Haggard and Sarge have caused the Russians to invade North America, with their goldchasing shennanigans in part 1), which will most likely be 4-player coop enabled (I really hope so), as well as 4 epic teambased multiplayer modes.

Two of the four multiplayer modes are confirmed. Conquest mode (classic BF) and Rush (aka Goldrush - my personal favourite). No details about the last two modes are available, other than the fact, that they are squad based.

Some believe, one of the remaining modes will be inspired by BF 2142s Titan mode (because of the missle barrage getting shot at the sea in the GamesCom trailer), which is about destroying the enemies mobile fortress, in BF:BC 2s case, this would be some kind of aircraft carrier.

The forth mode, many fans believe, will be something along the lines of Horde mode (as seen in Gears of Wars 2) and Firefight mode (as in Halo ODST), where a squad has to fight off waves of enemy AI-controlled units.

BF:BC 2 will be a big game. An impressive, thight and complete package. All the Battlefield you ever want, at least until Battlefield 3 hits the scene sometime in the future.

Enjoy the interviews!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.