Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Battlefield: Bad Company 2

Game » consists of 26 releases. Released Mar 02, 2010

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 is the second installment in this spin-off Battlefield series. It has a more serious campaign and a vastly expanded multiplayer system.

Limited Edition vs. Regular

kjp93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By kjp93

Are they the same disk? I made this thread a week ago  http://www.giantbomb.com/battlefield-bad-company-2/61-25246/wont-play-from-hard-drive/35-476788/#7
     I got the game from a friend again and installed it again. It works fine after installation when i use his copy (plays from flash drive not disk) but once i put in my copy of bfbc2 it plays form the disk and not the flash drive.  My copy is limited edition while his is not so im wondering if this difference may be the cause of the problem. 

infininja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By infininja

I don't see why they would be a different disc, but I don't know.

MrKlorox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By MrKlorox

The disc should have the exact same contents. I was under the impression the limited edition came with a code that gave you the unlocks as the only difference aside from box art.

How damaged is your disc? You might end up being able to use a disc buffer and fix your copy. I've been using my Game Doctor for years and it has saved a dozen games I thought were ruined forever. Or at worst, you could rent a copy of the regular version and from install that.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.