Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Battlefield: Bad Company 2

Game » consists of 26 releases. Released Mar 02, 2010

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 is the second installment in this spin-off Battlefield series. It has a more serious campaign and a vastly expanded multiplayer system.

Question about the limited edition.

Shakezula84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Shakezula84

Long story short, I bought the limited edition when the game came out, my PS3 broke and I never got to play it. A year later I have a working PS3 and I'll be getting the game from pawn tomorrow. I forgot, but what does the limited edition get me?

I know every new copy gets the VIP code (btw, I pulled the codes out before bringing it to pawn, so they are safe) but what did the limited edition come with?

See you guys online.

Avatar image for kaosangel-DELETED
    KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#2  Edited By KaosAngel

VIP maps.  I guess that's it.

Spoonman671

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Spoonman671

I think you get to use one of the unlockable shotguns right away.  Some vehicle perks, and maybe the tracer dart gun?  Something like that.

EDIT: Found it!

DOUBLEEDIT: By the way, did you know there's an Aqua Teen Hunger Force dynamic theme on PSN?  It's not bad.  Probably worth it if you've got an extra three bucks laying around.

Vinny_Says

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

#4  Edited By Vinny_Says

VIP maps and weapons, but since you already have the code you get everything anyway.

Shakezula84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#5  Edited By Shakezula84
    @Spoonman671 I didn't know about the theme. And i do have $3 laying around.

Thanks everybody. And feel free to friend me on PSN and XBL. Shakezula84 on both.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.