Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Battlefield: Bad Company 2

Game » consists of 26 releases. Released Mar 02, 2010

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 is the second installment in this spin-off Battlefield series. It has a more serious campaign and a vastly expanded multiplayer system.

The new pin/insignia thread!

sjupp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By sjupp

I know one was created a couple of weeks ago but I would like to create this new one as time have passed and progress has been made.
     So, what pins do you have the most of?
    Any insignias you are currently going for?
    Which insignia is the worst?

POST'EM ALL!

JiuJitsuka85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By JiuJitsuka85

Getting 4 roadkills is really hard for me, somehow I always get blown up!

FirePrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By FirePrince

I am currently aiming for the "Play for a day" pin,and have been getting a lot of "Best Player" and "Best Squad". 
    I was a medic.

Seppli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#4  Edited By Seppli

Got all pins and insignias. Except the two broken 'all weapons bronze star' and 'all bronze star' insignias, which can't be earned until DICE fixes the Thomson and the Garand stats-tracking bug. 

I'm most keen on the Combat Excellence and Ace Pins, as well as winning the Conquest/Rush Winner Pin. Why? Because I like to do well, live long and be useful - and I hate losing sooo much. So very, very much. 

Must have over 300 Combat Excellence Pins, 700 Combat Efficiency Pins, 250 Ace Pins. Stats-o-Matic is down right now, so I can't check. But that should be about right.

JiuJitsuka85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By JiuJitsuka85

Getting 4 kills with a Light Vehicle is quite hard also, getting blown up all the time in those damn humvees:P
    Also doesn't help that I mostly play Arica harbor..not the most friendly place for humvees!

Karl_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By Karl_Boss

The most pins I have is for assault rifle efficiency....I think I have around 100.

pweidman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By pweidman

I have no idea, I've looked at pins/insigs only a few times, but last night I got a 5000 point bonus, and I was like wtf is that for?  It was a gold star for my MG36.  My seventh apparently.  When does a weapon go plat?  Anyone?
    raiz265

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By raiz265

after the 9th gold star you'll get the platinum one... should be at 1000kills i think

philuk19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9  Edited By philuk19

I think my most is the Combat efficiency pin x114.

sjupp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By sjupp
    @Seppli said:
    " Got all pins and insignias. Except the two broken 'all weapons bronze star' and 'all bronze star' insignias, which can't be earned until DICE fixes the Thomson and the Garand stats-tracking bug.  I'm most keen on the Combat Excellence and Ace Pins, as well as winning the Conquest/Rush Winner Pin. Why? Because I like to do well, live long and be useful - and I hate losing sooo much. So very, very much.  Must have over 300 Combat Excellence Pins, 700 Combat Efficiency Pins, 250 Ace Pins. Stats-o-Matic is down right now, so I can't check. But that should be about right. "
    Since i'm pretty much a BC2-nerd too, I cannot call you names and therefore I simply stare in awe..
    Avatar image for deactivated-5f00787182625
    deactivated-5f00787182625

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

8 away from the combat efficiency insignia.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.