Bayonetta Currently on Sale on Amazon

#1 Posted by Tonic7 (238 posts) -

The title says it all. After hearing the fellas rave about it on this week's Bombcast, I decided to finally pick this game up. Much to my surprise, it is currently on sale for a measly $15.65 on Amazon! It sure seems like a steal to me. 

Link for the lazy:  http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001YI0Z2U/ref=ord_cart_shr?ie=UTF8&m=A1DBR0I0345XJ0 

On a side note, it looks like they have discounts on quite a few titles right now (unsurprising around the holiday season, I guess) - that includes Darksiders for only 15 bucks. Hooray.

#2 Posted by StudioErebus (45 posts) -
It's currently on sale at Amazon right now for an even cheaper $9.98 with free shipping.
I did not hesitate to snatch one up after hearing this weeks bombcast.
#3 Posted by Tonic7 (238 posts) -

Craziness. That's a bargain bin price, people!

#4 Posted by SethPhotopoulos (5210 posts) -

Damn.  I bought it in store for $17.99 (plus tax) a week ago. 
Oh well.  Its still great and I would say it would have been worth full price so GET IT NOW!

#5 Posted by CoheedFavorHouse (670 posts) -

so the general consensus is that $10 is a good deal?

#6 Posted by OneKillWonder_ (1720 posts) -

Couldn't pass up this deal. I ordered it a few minutes ago.

#7 Posted by Soapy86 (2620 posts) -

Damn. 

My love for good deals is clashing with my distaste for weird-for-the-sake-of-being-weird Japanese bullshit. 

#8 Posted by benjaebe (2783 posts) -

Oh how I wish I could get it, but my lack of funds and the ongoing Steam sale makes buying anything at this point difficult. Oh well, I'll get around to it eventually. Thanks for the heads up though, this is a great deal.

#9 Posted by JMartNWA (194 posts) -

I'm seeing 14.87 as of right now... maybe the 9.99 thing was a one hour deal.

#10 Posted by JCGamer (663 posts) -
@CoheedFavorHouse
so the general consensus is that $10 is a good deal?
Are you insane? How is this NOT a great deal? Anyway, just picked it up to place on a pile of games I do not have time for :-(
#11 Posted by moelarrycurly (668 posts) -

My $10 games credit from GT5 is now gone.  I pay nothing for Bayonetta and I'll have it before Christmas.  Amazon is king.

#12 Posted by rjayb89 (7720 posts) -

Don't get the PS3 version because it can get real bad when you're on the boss rush chapter.

#13 Posted by JJOR64 (18941 posts) -
@godlybadass said:
" Bayonetta is overrated. "
YOU ARE OVERRATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#14 Posted by Tonic7 (238 posts) -

I got my copy from Amazon and I'm liking it a lot so far. Yo, it is over the top but YO THIS COMBAT FEELS GRRRRRREAT!

#15 Posted by Buttenator (188 posts) -
@godlybadass said:

" Bayonetta is overrated. "

Sounds like someone couldn't handle a non-stop infinite climax.
#16 Posted by pyromagnestir (4283 posts) -
@JMartNWA:
It says 15 bucks if you click the link but if you search you get the 10 dollar free shipping option.  Then if you're like me you spend the 10 dollars on a game you'll most likely never play.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.