The BERTHA wiki last edited by Yummylee on 04/27/14 01:18AM
View full history
Michaela Schneider, codename 'Bertha', is a playable character on the side of the Umbrella Security Service (U.S.S.) from Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City. She hails from Germany as an experienced solider with a background in medicine who was recruited by the Umbrella Corporation after having trouble readjusting to civilian life. Her role in the U.S.S. Delta Team is the medic, and she sees to keeping her fellow teammates alive but not necessarily comfortable.
Bertha makes no attempt to hide her sadism throughout the campaign, often using casual tones to discuss the U.S.S.'s mission of espionage and assassination. Or in the case of witnessing people left behind to be eaten by zombies as something that "looks like fun." Due to her particular tastes, she keeps a level head in the face of the outbreak sweeping over Raccoon City.
As the medic, Bertha focuses on keeping other teammates healthy and free of viral infection through use of extra health items and better healing from green herbs and First Aid Sprays. Passive and Active abilities are unlocked and upgraded by experience.
- First Aid Proficiency - This allows Bertha to spawn with a First Aid Spray and allows her to carry more than one.
- Field Medic - Increases the amount of health restored by green herbs and first aid sprays.
Through use of a Hypo Gun, Bertha can use whatever active ability is equipped on herself or teammates.
- Stimpack - Increases accuracy and movement speed for a short duration.
- Neutralize Infection - Can cure a T-Virus infection or cause damage to zombies or other T-Virus infected monsters.
- Painkiller - Increases defense to all forms of damage