First thread, need help!!!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by ZmillA (2256 posts) -

How do you get the pants off of kitami? The cult chant doesnt work!!!!

#2 Posted by clubsandwich (3795 posts) -

:|

#3 Posted by Jayge_ (10222 posts) -
caption
#4 Posted by PufferFiz (1375 posts) -

ill pop this back in tonight maybe i can get to that part.

#5 Posted by Hamz (6846 posts) -

Man i always knew the day would come when someone would post a topic asking how to "seduce" someone in one of these Hentai games lol...grats to the OP

#6 Posted by jakob187 (21640 posts) -

= O

#7 Posted by Vinchenzo (6192 posts) -

Wow, send me the game. What are you waiting for!?

#8 Edited by TheGTAvaccine (2884 posts) -
amirite?
#9 Edited by AndrewGaspar (2418 posts) -

Buy her an apple martini. Then ask her back to your apartment. Then chain her to a dining room chair. Then whip her with a Numchuk.

At least that usually gets a girl out of her pants for me...

#10 Edited by ZmillA (2256 posts) -

I knew this would get some posts in this forum. I was just jokes, I have no idea what this game is about. The hentai series is quite good however.

#11 Posted by clubsandwich (3795 posts) -
ZmillA said:
"I knew this would get some posts in this forum. I was just jokes, I have no idea what this game is about. The hentai series is quite good however."
double :|
#12 Posted by Hamz (6846 posts) -
ZmillA said:
"I knew this would get some posts in this forum. I was just jokes, I have no idea what this game is about. The hentai series is quite good however."
In that case this topic serves no purpose, closed.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.