$13.99 right now on Xbox

#1 Edited by JaredA (827 posts) -

Title says it all. Just thought I would let you duders know, as this seems like a pretty kick ass deal for a fairly recent game.

Mods, please delete if this is too spammy:)

#2 Posted by ShaggE (6625 posts) -

Might want to mention that you're talking about BioShock Infinite.

#3 Edited by ajamafalous (12120 posts) -

General Discussion is a steal for $13.99.

GOTY All Years, but in typical fascist GB fashion I'm sure it'll get buried during the podcast talks

#4 Posted by TruthTellah (9395 posts) -

You're saying I can get a JaredA for only one easy payment of $13.99?? Boy howdy, this is my lucky day!

#5 Edited by Quantris (311 posts) -

Wasn't it 75% off ($10) on Steam not too long ago? If so there's a good chance that deal will come up again at the end of the holiday sale.

EDIT: turns out I was thinking of the discounts they did on VGX nominees, but google says that they did indeed have it for 75% off at the start of the current sale also.

#6 Posted by TruthTellah (9395 posts) -

@quantris: It has certainly been cheaper on PC before, and it will be again. I'm guessing this is just for those interested in playing it on the 360. Not everyone feels that they have a PC good enough for the game or they prefer playing on their big screen and don't have it hooked to a computer.

#7 Posted by TheManWithNoPlan (5898 posts) -

Sounds like a good deal for console exclusive gamers. Definitely worth a buy if somehow you magically haven't played the game yet.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.