Buying Bit.Trip Beat on the Mac App store

#1 Posted by applet0n (654 posts) -

I recently went on a Mac game binge, bought Braid, both Penny Arcade games, KOTOR and Bit.Trip Beat all in the same go. 

Now, I have a slight question for anyone who has already bought it off here, whenever I boot it up it tells me to connect to Steam for the full experience. But what it doesn't explain, is how to activate it on Steam in the first place. Does anyone have any idea what to do?

#2 Edited by MattyFTM (14432 posts) -

I would assume it gave you a CD key at some point. You should be able to enter that CD key in steam by clicking the "Add a game" link in the bottom left corner of Steam, followed by "Activate a product on steam".

#3 Posted by Doft (1 posts) -

Same problem... I know how to enter a new game into Steam, but i did'nt find any CD key... Where is it?

Thanks.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.