Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Bit.Trip RUNNER

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released May 14, 2010

The fourth installment in the Bit.Trip series sees CommanderVideo, the series' protagonist, running through levels in search of piles of gold as he avoids various obstacles.

While Playing, What Do You Look At?

JasonR86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By JasonR86

This sounds like a weird question but, as I've been playing the game, I've wondered this about myself. What I'm wondering is, while you play this game, what part of the screen are you looking at? Since the game is on-rails I've found that, as the levels get harder, I'm spending less and less time looking at the actual character. It seems like I'm looking further ahead of my character and priming my brain and fingers for what is about to happen rather then what is currently happening. I've only done this with a few games, this and the impossible game is another one. What about the rest of you. Where do you look on the screen when you play this game?

Ramone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Ramone

You don't what know what I look at when I play, trust me.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.