3.5 stars 3.5/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews spread across 6 releases and 0 DLC

Strictly for existing fans only. 0

Now I’ve never been a table top gamer myself but I’m aware of its existence. Sure I may laugh as I pass by the games workshop store in the mall but I can’t help but wonder what those quirky lads are doing in there so with the new PC, and therefore more acceptable to me and my digital nerd kind, release of the Games Workshop classic Blood Bowl I was able to catch a glimpse into the high stakes adrenaline fueled world of dice rolls.Now I can’t give any insight into how well developers Cyanide capt...

American football goes all ultra violent while grabbing the dices 0

To understand the concept of Blood Bowl the videogame, you need to look back to 1987 when Games Workshop released the dice-based board game of the same name. It took America's favourite sporting event, American Football and turned up the brutality to eleven while mixing in Games Workshop's races from games like Warhammer. Everyone's favourites are included with the likes of Humans, Orcs, Dwarfs, Wood Elves, Goblins, Lizardmen, Chaos and Skaven. Most often than not, when a board game gets turne...