Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Blur

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released May 25, 2010

Bizarre Creations' Blur mixes the driving of the Project Gotham Racing series with explosive weaponry and allows players to race up to 20 online opponents.

Blur getting "massive" DLC

norton123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By norton123

The dudes over at Bizarre have said they aren't doing day one dlc. They want to concentrate on the full product first. That seems like a breath of fresh air to me as many developers are focusing a lot on pushing dlc out asap. What do you guys think about this move? They also said they have massive plans for the dlc. That sounds promising. Here's a link to an article about it with some more info.  

Th3_James

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Th3_James

good i hate day 1 dlc, developers should make some substantial dlc if they want my money post purchase. 

Venatio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By Venatio

Day 1 DLC is fucking awesome! If it's free of course

MikkaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By MikkaQ

-sigh- Another person who doesn't understand the concept of day one DLC. I don't want to start shit, I've just got to clarify what people don't understand.

A game's content is locked months and months and months before it comes out, so that they can actually do proper bug testing on a final product. Now during these months, it's entirely possible for the devs to want to add more things to their games, the only way this would be possible is through DLC. Without the modern surge of DLC in games, this wouldn't be possible. Day one DLC isn't stuff that "should be on the disk", it's mostly things they thought about or added post content-lock. 

Either way, massive DLC for this game sounds good to me. Can't wait for the "bee"ta tomorrow.

Avatar image for dancinginfernal
    dancinginfernal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By dancinginfernal

Blur has me very interested, so I'm all for the DLC. I'm quite curious now as to what it could be.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.