Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Blur

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released May 25, 2010

Bizarre Creations' Blur mixes the driving of the Project Gotham Racing series with explosive weaponry and allows players to race up to 20 online opponents.

Haven't Recieved Xbox Live Token Yet?

EnchantedEcho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By EnchantedEcho

I registered an account using the beta key that I recieved on the website www.blurthegame.com/beta .
    I was then presented with this message 

" Thank you for registering for the exclusive Blur online multiplayer beta.
    We will email you your Xbox token to download. "

Then I recieved a registration link in my email, which activates my blur/activision account, two hours ago.

Since then, I have not recieved a download token my email inbox.
    Does it take time to come through, did any of you get your code instantly after you registered.

gla55jAw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 31

#2  Edited By gla55jAw

I registered last week. I got my activation code yesterday and have been playing the game.

MikkaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By MikkaQ

I registered right when the news broke and keys started getting tossed around. And I got my code yesterday, played a couple rounds and was somewhat underwhelmed. 

MetalBaofu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#4  Edited By MetalBaofu
    @EnchantedEcho said:
    " I registered an account using the beta key that I recieved on the website www.blurthegame.com/beta .
    I was then presented with this message 

" Thank you for registering for the exclusive Blur online multiplayer beta.
    We will email you your Xbox token to download. "
      Then I recieved a registration link in my email, which activates my blur/activision account, two hours ago.  Since then, I have not recieved a download token my email inbox. Does it take time to come through, did any of you get your code instantly after you registered. "
    All i can say is to make sure you check any junk boxes.....my hotmail sent the email to my junk mail folder.   It's also been acting weird in general and sending my netflix/gamefly emails to junk as well.   If you still can't find the email anywhere I guess you need to try and contact someone about it.
    wiII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By wiII

Same thing is happening with me.  Signed up yesterday, and have not yet got a beta code invite yet.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.