Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Borderlands 2

Game » consists of 33 releases. Released Sep 18, 2012

Return to Pandora as part of a new group of ragtag Vault Hunters in this sequel to the 2009 first-person "role-playing shooter" Borderlands, now with new crazy enemies, new crazy character classes, and even crazier weapons.

Badass Mode on modded consoles

pizzapotomus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By pizzapotomus

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-20136922

Apparently there is a badass mode that people are unlocking on the xbox 360. When you die in this mode your character is permanently deleted. Why is this not an option for non modded 360's it would be awesome. Anyway the controversy is if you play a game online with someone who has this mode activated it spreads to your account causing you permadeath if you die which admittedly sucks if you are unaware.

Avatar image for taliciadragonsong
    TaliciaDragonsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By TaliciaDragonsong

Sounds fun but the game is too random to even consider such a mode.

Besides, just leveling all five classes through the first area made me go mental, a hardcore mode will destroy my will to play alltogether.

chilibean_3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By chilibean_3

That sounds terrible.

SpaceInsomniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By SpaceInsomniac

@TaliciaDragonsong said:

the game is too random to even consider such a mode. Besides, just leveling all five classes through the first area made me go mental, a hardcore mode will destroy my will to play alltogether.

Exactly. That's fine when you have a game where you can chug potions all day, but not one where a badass pyre thresher can pop out of the ground and down you in one blow.

Anyhow, I already made a thread about this a little over a week ago: http://www.giantbomb.com/borderlands-2/61-36055/character-erasing-glitch-found-backup-your-save-files-people/35-564619

pizzapotomus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By pizzapotomus
    _Zombie_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By _Zombie_

Sounds stupid to me.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.