Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Borderlands 2

Game » consists of 33 releases. Released Sep 18, 2012

Return to Pandora as part of a new group of ragtag Vault Hunters in this sequel to the 2009 first-person "role-playing shooter" Borderlands, now with new crazy enemies, new crazy character classes, and even crazier weapons.

Will my computer(Laptop :P) run borderlands?!.

Ryuukoz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Ryuukoz

Hi,I really need help because I will probably end up buying borderlands 2 tomorrow yet I don't want to spend money on it if I can't run it.

I used system requirements lab to check if I can run it and it said yes although you can never be too sure.

Specs:

CPU - Intel(R) Core(TM) i5 CPU M 430 @ 2.27GHz

OS -Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium Edition Service Pack 1 (build 7601), 64-bit

Video card -ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5470

-Pixel shader version 5.0

-Vertex shader version 5.0

-Dedicated video ram 512 MB

I think this was all that was needed,please do tell if I am missing something.

-Ryu

VERY IMPORTANT,IF YOU HAVEN'T YET NOTICED WHAT I MEANT IN THE TITLE WAS BORDERLANDS 2 I JUST FORGOT TO ADD IT SO DON'T MISUNDERSTAND.

Ravenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Ravenlight

I'm not sure what your GPU is equivalent to, but that looks like the only place where you might have an issue.

Other than that, I'm assuming you have at least 2GB of RAM if you're running 64-bit Windows 7. Any less than that and that might be another problem area,

Check out http://www.systemrequirementslab.com for a more concrete answer.

Mirado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Mirado

Probably not. Your GPU is showing that you can't really run Bad Company 2 on low without it going below 27FPS, and that game was two years out.

If you can run it, it won't be enjoyable.

Stefanten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Stefanten

@Mirado: Bad Company 2 is a much more demanding game than Borderlands 2.

OP, just pirate it to see if you can run it, then buy it if you can.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.